Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Don't need him, we already have 2 purples there. I think we need another CM a winger and a leftback and that's us sorted.

We definitely need him, but we can't afford him due to FFP

17 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

The games we struggled this season were surprisingly against some of the teams who tried hard to rough us up.. Schär although an excellent player can be muscled off the ball quite easily in those ball over top 50/50 situations. Botman although far superior, is also prone to the odd nightmare against players who really put it about.

To replace Schär effectively, you need a ball playing centre back.. not just that but a supreme passer of the ball. Try and match that with someone who is also physically imposing and in terms of world football, you have a fairly short list of players. Even shorter when you consider most of them are already at clubs who don’t need to sell.

To be fair our back line has been excellent and especially Schar and Botman.

There's a reason why we had the joint best defensive stats along with Man City.

The fact that Pope isn't in the top half of the most saves made says a lot about how good our defence really is.

Obviously the defence will struggle at times...all defences do when up against certain top players or battering ram type players with a bit of extra pace.

Both Schar and Botman are ball playing centre back's.

10 hours ago, Stifler said:

Darlow is off to Hull, Karius may not sign a contract extension, and I’d think Dubravka will want out.

If that happens then we'll need to replace but up to now nothing's happened.

13 hours ago, Stifler said:

Darlow is off to Hull, Karius may not sign a contract extension, and I’d think Dubravka will want out.

I read the otherday that dubs was willing to stay and fight for a place, kinda makes sence hes getting on abit now

At that price you could get him plus szo for £100m and between them two and Almiron and Murphy wingers fully sorted with Kuol Minteh to come in, with ASM, Gordon, Anderson, Joelinton and Isak on the other side. Decent 

How bad is Edwards man.

Budget revealed - wrong

'Closing in on Barella' - wrong

Set to bid for Nmecha - wrong

Plus a nice combination of revealing a £75m budget and in the very next article stating we are after £50m Barella and Maddison at Leicester's £60m valuation [emoji38]

I'd probably get a warning at work for such professional negligence.

As I've said a couple of times before. I'd definitely take a punt on Kulusevski. Think he would fit in superbly.

Really talented player with great mentality - he and Isak would dovetail perfectly. Seems like the kind of character that would really thrive under Howe.
At a price of around £30-35m it's a no brainer. PL experience and still young and somewhat exciting continental flair. :D 

53 minutes ago, clintdempsey said:

As I've said a couple of times before. I'd definitely take a punt on Kulusevski. Think he would fit in superbly.

Really talented player with great mentality - he and Isak would dovetail perfectly. Seems like the kind of character that would really thrive under Howe.
At a price of around £30-35m it's a no brainer. PL experience and still young and somewhat exciting continental flair. :D 

100%

He's class, just had a shit game up here.

1 hour ago, JP said:

How bad is Edwards man.

Budget revealed - wrong

'Closing in on Barella' - wrong

Set to bid for Nmecha - wrong

Plus a nice combination of revealing a £75m budget and in the very next article stating we are after £50m Barella and Maddison at Leicester's £60m valuation [emoji38]

I'd probably get a warning at work for such professional negligence.

It was Craig hope who said 75 million.

In a way this thread is almost completely pointless and should probably be merged with the twitter bollocks thread because it’s clear no journalist has a scooby…the closest we will get to discussing a rumour will probably be once things are as good as done I reckon. Probs won’t stop me checking however but I know now that pretty much any rumour is likely to be utter bollocks