Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

In a way this thread is almost completely pointless and should probably be merged with the twitter bollocks thread because it’s clear no journalist has a scooby…the closest we will get to discussing a rumour will probably be once things are as good as done I reckon. Probs won’t stop me checking however but I know now that pretty much any rumour is likely to be utter bollocks

Not sure I'd go that far, but I do think there's a case to made for a merger with realistic targets. Now we've had a top 4 finish and are backed by considerable means, there aren't many who could be deemed as 'unrealistic'. Barella is one of the best midfielders in the world and several sources have now said we're interested, they just vary in how far along our interest has gotten. 

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

Not sure I'd go that far, but I do think there's a case to made for a merger with realistic targets. Now we've had a top 4 finish and are backed by considerable means, there aren't many who could be deemed as 'unrealistic'. Barella is one of the best midfielders in the world and several sources have now said we're interested, they just vary in how far along our interest has gotten. 

This thread is for rumours and reports. The realistic is for forum suggestions. We had an unrealistic thread too for the same thing but that has never raised its head for a while. Threads are fine as they are if used properly.

3 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

What do you want this thread to be? Confirmed signings? No cunt will know if any cunt will sign until you see photos of them at the training ground or the club announce it.

Edited by relámpago blanco

1 minute ago, Teslact said:

With the Internet you no longer need one unlike back in the day when trying to buy a Club International.

You bought grot mags? All mine were found in stashes hidden in bushes.

Tell that to the kids today man.

8 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Think the 25-30m figure was specifically baked into Spurs loan deal for a permanent transfer. Imagine on the open market he would be closer to 40m. 

If Spurs aren't interested at £25m, it's unlikely there'll be much of a queue to pay £40m

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Tosin Adarabioyo leaving Fulham. He'd be a decent pick-up.

He'd be spot on. A better backup than Lascelles and hopefully not a budget-shredder.

Kulusevski too would be great.

Just don't get a top player like Kim wanting to move to the Bundesliga in his prime tbh, is there really that much glory in helping Bayern win their 10th title in a row?

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

I wonder if we'll have another go at Lucas Paquetá now we know he can do it in the Premier league ? 

Unlikely as he’s now being paid premier league wages and the fee wouldnt represent any value. 

Given he ended up at West Ham we clearly passed on him too imo.