Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

9 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Agree tho, I'm not sure why, I'd rather have Phillips if he wasn't fat and at Man City already 😉

Still seems like a bizarre move him going to City other than £££. I just don’t see it happening for him there. I think he would’ve been the perfect signing for us injury concerns aside. 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

Shit for the fans as it means we don’t know what stories to trust but ultimately it might be helpful to have loads of talk going round to help with our negotiations, who knows. Would love to see negotiations played out, I know it would almost never happen but would be great to see everything that goes into a complete transfer so that we actually understand it all

50 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If Gordon is worth 50 million then 80 on Rice is a bargain.

Gordon won't be picking up anything like Rice's salary and signing-on fee.  I also don't think Gordon goes for much more than 30m - Everton has missed the silly money boat for him.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Shit for the fans as it means we don’t know what stories to trust but ultimately it might be helpful to have loads of talk going round to help with our negotiations, who knows. Would love to see negotiations played out, I know it would almost never happen but would be great to see everything that goes into a complete transfer so that we actually understand it all

Watch deadline day documentary on sky 

4 parter 

Good watch 

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Agree tho, I'm not sure why, I'd rather have Phillips if he wasn't fat and at Man City already 😉

Was just thinking similar, I wonder what the biggest loss in transfer fee has been, in one season, to date? Have to smash that record to get him me thinks. 

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Still seems like a bizarre move him going to City other than £££. I just don’t see it happening for him there. I think he would’ve been the perfect signing for us injury concerns aside. 

Was certainly my top pick/future signing, and some others here, when Leeds looked like going down last season.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Seems like West Ham are trying to sign Vitor Roque, have a feeling they’ll get blown out the water by one of the big boys though. Be surprised if Nickson isn’t aware  of this lad looks a big prospect.

We have been linked last week as well I think, along with PSG.

Edited by SUPERTOON

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

unless there is an entire episode dedicated to this, the moment that Sky Sports news peaked as a medium, I shan’t be watching.

image.thumb.jpeg.623666dfec40a95efc1b8d45f66a8c26.jpeg

That's his finest work right there. Gets me every time 

If we'd put an offer in he'd have wanted to talk to us like [emoji38]

I don't buy this craic that we're being manipulated by agents purely to get a better deal at there club to the extent we're actually putting in bids and they're going "nawwww HAHAAHA".

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Not signing a first team player or two this window would be such a huge missed opportunity. 

It would be a 3rd consecutive window without strengthening our weakest position out wide. Fingers crossed we can bring someone in.

18 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

We have been linked last week as well I think, along with PSG.

Plenty of interest in him, seems like West Ham offered €20m recently (variable fees to reach that with a % of future fee back to CAP) but initially a loan with obligation to buy. You would think with bringing Ings in that maybe changed their focus. He is very highly rated with Scolari saying in 2-3 years he will be world class.