Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

As if people are taking it that seriously, no one believes we’re signing him but to make out like signing Messi would be a poor move is madness. He remains one of the top passers, finishers and best readers in the game even without the same dribbling ability he used to have. Howe would find a way of making it work

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Do you guys actually want to be good, or just a circus show?

Don't see him being linked with Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd or Arsenal, who are the teams we should be worrying about next season.

He's linked with Boehly's Chelsea though ... precisely who you guys seemingly want to emulate. Nice.

Not going to lie, this is pretty cringeworthy.

A circus show 

I mean he's kind of the perfect player to break down teams with a low block.. 

It won't happen but if it did, it would absolutely be one of our best signings in the history of the club. 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

As if people are taking it that seriously, no one believes we’re signing him but to make out like signing Messi would be a poor move is madness. He remains one of the top passers, finishers and best readers in the game even without the same dribbling ability he used to have. Howe would find a way of making it work

Why aren't all the top Prem clubs after him then? 

Man, you guys are something else. This is actually embarrassing.

Messi at his age and stage of his career is not a fit for what we do at all.

If you want to live out this fantasy, that is what Football Manager is for.

Just now, KaKa said:

Bad nonce. 

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Why aren’t all the top clubs after Mctominay then ? 

Kaka is right to be fair , Messi has his World Cup now he has nothing left to prove . He could hardly even be arsed at PSG since the World Cup, he certainly wouldn’t want to play or even be capable now of playing our pressing game . Thankfully Eddie also knows this and would be staying well clear of such a transfer .

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Don’t worry. Nobody takes you seriously on here and hasn’t done for yonks mate

;D

You guys are hilarious man. To think I actually thought you lot were joking at first. My God ...

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

Kaka is right to be fair , Messi has his World Cup now he has nothing left to prove . He could hardly even be arsed at PSG since the World Cup, he certainly wouldn’t want to play or even be capable now of playing our pressing game . Thankfully Eddie also knows this and would be staying well clear of such a transfer .

16 goals and 16 assists this season mind

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, I already know you guys deep down just want to be Chelsea.

A team that in the last 10 years have won the PL, UCL, FA Cup, Europa, Club World Cup, League Cup? 

Sounds good to me

Just now, Geogaddi said:

I don't even know why this needs explaining, but there you have it.

The guy was pissing off to Saudi in the middle of the season and had PSG fans fuming.

But sure, let's sign someone on his last legs with absolutely nothing left too prove, on massive money.

Let's get Ronaldo in too while we're at it and pair them upfront.

Just now, KaKa said:

;D

You guys are hilarious man. To think I actually thought you lot were joking at first. My God ...

Joking about what? We all know he’s not coming here man. You however are going on like he’s completely and utterly finished when he’s only just gone and guided his NT to a world cup and remains one of the best players on current ability, even before looking at commercial impact.

1 minute ago, Timothy K said:

I don't care if Messi came here (he's not) and scored only one goal with an aggressive pile on his aging arsehole. It's fucking Messi. 

Like I said, incredibly childish.

Anyone making out like Messi was rubbish or taking the piss at PSG is talking utter shit. Yes, he doesn’t run a ton but that’s because he can’t anymore. He was outstanding for them still. Can only imagine the people talking him down are people who have not been watching him play

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

;D

Kaka, can you not fantasize and stop living so brutally in the real world man. :lol:

You seriously wouldn't want to see Messi.. LIONEL MESSI at Newcastle? We know it's bollocks but fuck sake if you're not allowed to dream of seeing this then there's something wrong.