Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Joking about what? We all know he’s not coming here man. You however are going on like he’s completely and utterly finished when he’s only just gone and guided his NT to a world cup and remains one of the best players on current ability, even before looking at commercial impact.

You actually think placing him in a Newcastle side in the Prem just automatically plays out the same yeah? 

That is absolutely shocking man.

And we would have Messi. He’s on his last legs no doubt but his brain is still the best that the game has ever seen by a country fucking mile. Imagine getting to watch that. Week in week out. Imagine having the all time ultimate trump card in our starting eleven.

Even if it didn’t work out we still got to see Messi.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Kaka, can you not fantasize and stop living so brutally in the real world man. :lol:

You seriously wouldn't want to see Messi.. LIONEL MESSI at Newcastle? We know it's bollocks but fuck sake if you're not allowed to dream of seeing this then there's something wrong. 

Wonderful player, exceptional perfect career. Time to move on.

Let's go find and sign the next great talents please.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Lighten up man. 

Tell that to the guy that called me a nonce twice because I dared to say Messi wasn't the right move to make, which funnily enough was a further example of just how childish he is.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Like I said, incredibly childish.

Football is the only thing that keeps us childish, the emotion, the passion, the excitement. I'd sooner see people get a stiff cock at the prospect of signing the greatest footballer of all time rather than see a relentlessly dour troll with dodgy links about footballers they've pretended to watch this year. 

30 minutes ago, KaKa said:

No club serious about achieving anything in the Prem is signing Messi.

This excitement over it is childish guys. 

The best player of the World Cup few months ago but no use in THE PREM. 

:pardsgrin:

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Anyone making out like Messi was rubbish or taking the piss at PSG is talking utter shit. Yes, he doesn’t run a ton but that’s because he can’t anymore. He was outstanding for them still. Can only imagine the people talking him down are people who have not been watching him play

He was in a team that completely dominates a weaker league with their players operating at 50%.

The only team that could perhaps get away with accomodating him in the same sort of way in the Prem would be Man City.

Just now, KaKa said:

He was in a team that completely dominates a weaker league with their players operating at 50%.

The only team that could perhaps get away with accomodating him in the same sort of way in the Prem would be Man City.

you Miss the World Cup?

14 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Like I said, incredibly childish.

If you couldn't see the enjoyment in watching the greatest footballer to ever live represent your club then I feel very sorry for you. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Tell that to the guy that called me a nonce twice because I dared to say Messi wasn't the right move to make, which funnily enough was a further example of just how childish he is.

Just lighten up mate. We know we're not getting Messi and you're entitled to your opinion on him, but honestly.. Your posts (and not just on this particular rumour) smack of "you haven't got a clue what you're talking about and I know more than you" and it makes me lash out at my dog everytime 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just lighten up mate. We know we're not getting Messi and you're entitled to your opinion on him, but honestly.. Your posts (and not just on this particular rumour) smack of "you haven't got a clue what you're talking about and I know more than you" and it makes me lash out at my dog everytime 

Great man, great dog. 

3 minutes ago, Timothy K said:

Football is the only thing that keeps us childish, the emotion, the passion, the excitement. I'd sooner see people get a stiff cock at the prospect of signing the greatest footballer of all time rather than see a relentlessly dour troll with dodgy links about footballers they've pretended to watch this year. 

;D

Its clear you don't watch much football, which is fine. Don't be mad at me because  I enjoy doing so.

It's why you can't move on from the past and let players that are on their way out go. 

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

IMG_6478.gif.dc81bc78a16d525cdc51b122dbb4a523.gif

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I like how he's completely avoided this question 

It's not worthy of a response.

Pep is signing Kovacic and isn't going after Messi.

Must mean Kovacic is better than Messi and Pep is some sort of idiot.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If you couldn't see the enjoyment in watching the greatest footballer to ever live represent your club then I feel very sorry for you. 

Appreciate the concern but I'm doing great.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Nah, that's just how you perceive them because you can't handle anyone having a different opinion.