Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

He’s really good. Said this before but he’s the cleanest striker of a ball in world football imo. Insane talent. Either him or a more proven talent in Maddison and we’re laughing.

Both! 

7 minutes ago, McCormick said:

He’s really good. Said this before but he’s the cleanest striker of a ball in world football imo. Insane talent. Either him or a more proven talent in Maddison and we’re laughing.

He played one sumptuous pass in the 2nd half - was a mini Willock to Isak pass - even I didn’t see that pass being on at the time - went through 3 Frankfurt defenders 

9 minutes ago, McCormick said:

One thing too - I always look for players who I refer to as equalisers  eg what do Man City have that we don’t (quite a bit) - we don’t have a KDB type - Szabozlai would be our version of him 

20 minutes ago, McCormick said:

his goal was struck as clean as you just referenced! Ha. 

Just now, McCormick said:

The annoying thing is, they’ll double whatever we’re offering in wages.

That’s it, despite us getting top 4 we are in no position to challenge them for transfers currently 

Seems we're content with Bruno sitting deep in midfield if we're after a more creative midfielder like Maddison or this Hungarian lad (not that I know anything about the latter). Would hope we get in a DM as well, either to release Bruno further up at times or just to cover him really - even a youngster to be his understudy. Longstaff can do that but it's not where he excels. 

Maybe we are looking to do down the right what we do with Willock and Joelinton down the left, in that we have 2 players that can cover both positions which makes it difficult to pick up the runners.

We could go 100 years and not see a talent like Messi again. If there is any hint of him willing to join then we make it happen.

If he does come it wouldn't surprise me if it's via a loan from a Saudi club for half a season. 

5 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Where’s this Szoboszlai link to Chelsea come from? Can’t see anything on their forum or the news wires.

Their local journo reported it, also mentions Kudus as well 

20 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Seems we're content with Bruno sitting deep in midfield if we're after a more creative midfielder like Maddison or this Hungarian lad (not that I know anything about the latter). Would hope we get in a DM as well, either to release Bruno further up at times or just to cover him really - even a youngster to be his understudy. Longstaff can do that but it's not where he excels. 

Can't see either coming in to play in the midfield three, but it's possible.