Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Yeah, that's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying I have no sympathy for anybody in that situation.

i think if you've earned 300k per week [10 average annual salaries PER WEEK], for 4 years [208 weeks], you should be in a position to consider a £40k per week salary. Of course it's understandable, if I could earn 300k per week for doing nothing of any note, then the very idea of 40k per week to actually put myself on the line would be madness.

Yeah money is great and all, but they were born with a unique talent, imagine wasting that sitting on a bench for slightly more comfortable retirement.

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Tomorrow though, maybe?

Ha, here was me thinking it was today.

Anyway, I think Howe is reasonably happy with the squad. I don't think there will be much opportunity for a deal and we won't overpay now we have spent on Isak. I'd be very surprised to see any through the door permanently.

Perhaps a loan.

23 minutes ago, TorchyTBB said:

Tielemans, no thanks.  Decent footballer, but he's so slow.  We need someone with athletisism to complement Bruno.

We've got someone called Joelinton, he's certainly athletic. 

A midfield 3 of Bruno - Tielemans - Jo would be excellent. If that was an option, I would certainly more than just think about parting with £20m-£30m to get it.

29 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Kone from Gladbach is the perfect fit for us 

Yeah I'm surprised we didn't push harder on that one. Maybe they just aren't interested in selling?

30 minutes ago, McCormick said:

He’s the next superstar midfielder imo. Gotta get in early or they’ll soon  be looking for ridiculous money (if they aren’t already).

To play in the role he does at 20 years of age is amazing - just imagine our coaches working with him - an absolute unreal signing he would be 

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Tielemans is an excellent footballer.

I can't but feel our name is being used to flush out other interested parties.

Why would we not be interested if he is available? 

There aren’t many teams in the league who could dominate against a Bruno, Tielemans, Joelinton midfield, like.

Would give Joelinton license to get further forward and support ASM too.

Edited by Smal

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If this means owt. Which it most likely does not.

Most positive NUFC-related tweet I've ever seen from Luke that wasn't about Steve Bruce.