Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I reckon we will try at that price, not sure wage demands will be that much of an issue tbh, we where seemingly confident Maddison would have joined and I doubt there is too much difference in demands between them. 

I think the difference with Tielemans is that he's less than a year away from being a free agent and those deals can be very lucrative 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I reckon we will try at that price, not sure wage demands will be that much of an issue tbh, we where seemingly confident Maddison would have joined and I doubt there is too much difference in demands between them. 

Still think it's possible we will try again for Maddison first.

One could argue that getting someone like Tielemans in will

make us stronger than we are now defensively, overall. Mainly because we would be much better at keeping the ball and therefore less often under pressure because of losing it too often. This with the added bonus of what he offers going forward.

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

Wew Tielemans is only 25?! Thought he was 28 or 29 for some reason. 

Would be a terrific signing and would add much needed flair and goals to the team from midfield. 

Stumped me earlier this summer as well :lol: I must have had him mistaken for someone else, because in my head Leicester only managed to sign him because he was approaching the twilight of his career :lol:

2 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

The Wolves forum seem to detest Hwang, interesting that there looks to be a bit of a scramble for him.

Was with Jesse Marsch at both Red Bull clubs, so there is familiarity there.

Looked really good when he first joined Wolves. Think he'll be more suited to Marsch's high press and up tempo style.