Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

20 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, I've been perusing some Villa opinions on yesterday, and they are not happy!

So happy we didn't get Carlos in January. The main thing about him is that he's 29 already.

Added to the fact they were all crowing how Gerrard was better than Howe when he first came in because he'd made an instant impact, which turned out to be jumping the gun somewhat... brilliant.

Guest reefatoon

Can’t see us bringing a forward in at that age. It’s going to be a young forward like Ekitike. Someone that can wait for his chance and push on and learn.

Still dreaming of an out-of-the-blue blammo signing of an Osimhen or Diaby, but what with Napoli already selling off literally their entire squad, Osimhen would be just too much for them to let go. 

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, I've been perusing some Villa opinions on yesterday, and they are not happy!

So happy we didn't get Carlos in January. The main thing about him is that he's 29 already.

My Villa mate said he was the only good player on the pitch for them, so Thats wierd. 

Just now, snakzz said:

My Villa mate said he was the only good player on the pitch for them, so Thats wierd. 

He must be a good player. We were after him. But that's the difference between Howe and Gerrard, it seems. Howe can make an average plodder look unbeatable as pat of a team, and Gerrard can make quality look like poundland stock.

2 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

He must be a good player. We were after him. But that's the difference between Howe and Gerrard, it seems. Howe can make an average plodder look unbeatable as pat of a team, and Gerrard can make quality look like poundland stock.

For sure, I just said its wierd someone called him supposedly awfull when it was the only player my villa mate praised after the match. 

6 minutes ago, snakzz said:

For sure, I just said its wierd someone called him supposedly awfull when it was the only player my villa mate praised after the match. 

Statistically not a great showing yesterday, to be honest. But perhaps to be expected for a foreign debutant playing a full match in the Premier League. Should’ve been eased in eh?

1 tackle.

1 clearance.

0 blocks and interceptions.

Losing the ball 11 times in the first half. 

44 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Dead as a duck

Well that might be a good thing on past form, wasn't it said the takeover was deader than a dead thing from dead land one week before it was announced?

Welcome to Newcastle Benjamin Sesko! 

40 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

"much higher" could be £50million.

Yeah, exactly.

Think the offer mentioned would be a fair one, as he hasn't really established himself yet, despite the potential.

30 million Euros upfront with additional money to take the fee much higher, if certain targets are hit is a really good offer.

Edited by KaKa