Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

10 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Ha, apologies. 14 years of fat Mike and his 'line' it was always impossible to get over means any talk like that well and truly triggers me now 😂

:lol: sorry bud 

At this point Broja would be ideal imo. Right wing is a bit of a conundrum, Fraser is ok, Miggy is looking a bit better but he can barely stand on his right front never mind kick a ball with it. 

Shelvey and Willock are ok as the 3rd midfield player, especially with Bruno and Jo in there. There’s a drop

off when we then introduce Longstaff and Anderson could benefit from another loan. 

If say Diaby and Pacqueta can wait a year and we can start doing deals I’m quite happy with a loan striker and sit tight. I’d absolutely take Maddison but that gone very quiet.

18 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Recently ? It will be from his podcast.

popped up in newsnow. Will try to find it.

The Italian told GIVEMESPORT: “I can see Newcastle moving on two or three targets. It depends also in this case on the outgoings, but they will be in for a striker and a creative midfielder.”

Edited by nufc123

33 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

At this point Broja would be ideal imo. Right wing is a bit of a conundrum, Fraser is ok, Miggy is looking a bit better but he can barely stand on his right front never mind kick a ball with it. 

Shelvey and Willock are ok as the 3rd midfield player, especially with Bruno and Jo in there. There’s a drop

off when we then introduce Longstaff and Anderson could benefit from another loan. 

If say Diaby and Pacqueta can wait a year and we can start doing deals I’m quite happy with a loan striker and sit tight. I’d absolutely take Maddison but that gone very quiet.

He came closest to scoring with his right foot yesterday. I thin it was meant to be a cross, like.

48 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

There wasn't a single peep from fake ITKs or even seasoned ITKs about Eddie's contract extension. I believe if the club want something kept quiet...that's the way it'll be. 

Granted...players have sneakier agents who have big mouths for a reason. But I think (IMHO) those working for us now have the ability to turn the sneaky tactics to our own advantage.

There's no way we'll not get some quality in the attacking part of our team, before the window SLAMS shut. 

Agreed. I have total faith in our leadership right now, if that means a seaon of consolidation because we can't get the right players then fine. I'm all in.

1 hour ago, PeepShow4life said:

Hope not, will be a massive missed opportunity. We have a chance of finishing in the top six with a few more additions.

Yeah. Seeing a performance like that and thinking 'we don't need anything else' is so last-regime. Hopefully the opposite encouragement is there now that 'wow we can really kick on with a bit extra'

Guest HTT II

I’d be massively disappointed if we don’t sign at least one quality attacking player given it’s our main weakness.