Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

The one good thing that will come out of the recent struggles in the final third is that the issues will be addressed this January without hesitation. No chance they let this carry on as a potential issue through till next summer now.

Aye, we're sorted at least until the summer defensively so at least a CM or winger in January you'd think, possibly both. Next summer a right centre-back to upgrade on Schar.

Seen him play a couple of times and my brother in law is a massive Sheffield United fan. He says that he’s streets above most players in that league but that he seems to lack the intensity and attitude to really dominate despite his technical ability and physique. Maybe he’s something of a Wijnaldum type player that couldn’t be relied upon to perform when you really need him to but he’s clearly ready for a premier league team 

I'd like to see how Isak and Wilson combine together first. I'm hoping we can get a good run of games with Isak, Wilson and ASM fit to give us a better idea of how they all fit.

For me Merino is probably my ideal signing in January and a game changer off the bench.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Is it silly of me to prefer a direct winger/attacker and CM over 2 CMs? As quality as they are and the ability Maddison has to play RW, I'd still feel 2 new CMs would be ignoring our greater need elsewhere. ie. Replacing Miggy with a natural, pacey, assisting/goalscoring winger.

I quite like the idea of Tielemans and Bruno with Maddison further advanced and sign a right-winger too because I'm greedy.

2 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Is it silly of me to prefer a direct winger/attacker and CM over 2 CMs? As quality as they are and the ability Maddison has to play RW, I'd still feel 2 new CMs would be ignoring our greater need elsewhere. ie. Replacing Miggy with a natural, pacey, assisting/goalscoring winger.

JM isn't a CM mind.