Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

9 minutes ago, kocunar said:

Am I the only one tired of all the rumours? Just listening to official announcements now.

Ornstein, Romano, and random links from another club’s local reporters (a la Isak) are pretty much all I’m interested in. The rest is mostly nonsense.

53 minutes ago, SteV said:

It’s the same for everyone man. You’re just not sat scouring social media and forums of other clubs for any tit bit of transfer news relating to them.

Frenkie de Jong and Man U - A saga vol. 1

15 minutes ago, TBG said:

The fact Howe won't publicly come out and name the players we're after, the wages we're offering and what we're bidding is quite frankly worrying. 

It is 100% the opposite of 'worrying'.

It is what we have not been for the last 20 years or so - it is 'intelligent and professional'.

1 hour ago, Jonas said:

I am seeing other clubs signing players they've been linked to earlier than us which negates scouring their forums to learn this.

Not complaining about not getting Carlos but it didn't take Villa a quarter as long to crack for example.

Was different windows. Sevilla wouldn’t sell in January and were more open to selling in the summer by that time we weren’t interested. There was nothing to crack 

41 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Love the tight ship we have going on. Not a peep until they are signed or near to signing. Used to be loose lips everywhere under Ashley.

Also. What a position we will be in during the summer window if we get that champions league spot.

I mean, I get that it’s probably important to keep your cards close to your chest transfer wise, I do. But I hate it! Sooo missing a juicy rumour (with some basis in reality) or two. 

1 hour ago, Emotic said:

Previous years I used to get frustrated because we never linked to anyone good.

This year I'm frustrated that the good players we're linked with get snapped up by Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal [emoji38].

It's like that episode of Auf Pet when Wayne had got them kicked out of the Barley Mow. They're having a break outside Thornley Manor and just as Wayne is going to reach for a sarnie, Barry dives in to take it to teach him a lesson. 

Edited by madras

Surely we wouldn't be looking at DCL. He's just as injury prone as Wilson and even though he's better than Wood I actually think he plays a similar sort of gamestyle which is something Howe said he didn't want.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Surely we wouldn't be looking at DCL. He's just as injury prone as Wilson and even though he's better than Wood I actually think he plays a similar sort of gamestyle which is something Howe said he didn't want.

Dc Young Fly No GIF by Bounce

Everton fans seem desperate for us to buy Gordon, never a good sign, from the little I have seen from him he just seems another roadrunner type like Walcott, zero end product either. Having said that I would rather he was coming off the bench than Jacob Murphy.

Edited by Geogaddi

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Everton fans seem desperate for us to buy Gordon, never a good sign.

I feel confident that he would not pass Howe's "no cunts in the dressing room" rule. And thank fuck for that, scouse mackem rat.

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Everton fans seem desperate for us to buy Gordon, never a good sign, from the little I have seen from him he just seems another roadrunner type like Walcott, zero end product either.

Some of our fans were desperate for us sell Joelinton before he turned into prime Viera and not give Longstaff a new contract etc.

Everton are a mess.

1 hour ago, arnonel said:

The irritating thing with this thread, is that someone will randomly say "We should go for X"

And everyone takes the bait, and debates that player to death

Nah we dont do that sort of thing here.

Is Paquata available?

So a versatile forward and midfielder then. Maybe cover for Trippier also. Ca 10 days left. A lot of work to be done, but its competent people behind this so it might happen. Ziyech doing the rounds, but its difficult to see him fit in. 

3 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Just waiting for Marcus Thuram, Martin Terrier or Jonathan David to be signed and sealed totally out of the blue now.:naughty:

Terrier is bad injured isnt he? Thuram ticks all the boxes if he wants the move