Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

On a wider issue, part of me wonders if the club has actually been leaking stories about players we may be "interested" in, as a way of disguising our real targets. No one seems to have any clue about who our real targets are.

The thing about all this Gordon talk is, if Howe and I suppose Ashworth and our clearly mint scouting team think Gordon is worth going for now, from what they've done so far I'll change my stance on him if we sign him. I mean from what I've seen I absolutely dont want him, last season there were sparks and he's extremely direct so there's probably a player there, but he's not excelled to me. But I'm no where near as clued up as them. So its a weird one, I dont feel like I have any right what so ever to question things atm. But I dont like him :lol: 

I'd rather not with Gordon but defer to the manager/structure and accept were going to get the odd Kitson (really good player but not worth the hassle we put into it to us) under KK because the vast majority of business will be successful. Including stuff we weren't sure about.

Wary of basing much on players on one season, seen a lot peter out after the flash in the pan.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

What's hyperbole? That Gordon is shit? Or that we should be aiming for decent signings?

Nothing hyperbolic about any of that.

He quite clearly isn't shit.

Also not all signings are going to be of Bruno quality straight off the bat.

Not sure with Gordon, clearly has talent and on his day looks fairly decent.

Maybe his growth is a bit stunted now with Everton going through the motions for a couple of seasons and he needs a refresh to get back on track.

Know nothing of his behaviour outside of football(is there anything at all?) But he definitely annoys me on a football pitch.

Got the "he's a cunt but he's our cunt" vibes with Everton.

Trust in the process if it were to happen I guess.

I would hope that we are aiming higher than Gordan if we are looking for a player that can excite fans and be in the stating 11. Gordan would be fine as a squad player (ignoring his character), but we shouldnt be spending 30 mill on a squad player. 

44 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

This was my first thought too, having to look at his mug face weekly won’t be much fun.

image.thumb.jpeg.2ded4c10b47071c770ab118c31563b07.jpeg

he looks like a member of the Cartoons, them of Witchdoctor fame.

and yes you are now going to have oo ee, oo haha, ting tang waller waller Bing bang in your head as you try to sleep. You are most welcome