Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

13 minutes ago, Smal said:

If Gvardiol goes to Man City then Ake might be available. He's been tremendous this season though so maybe not. 

Doubt they could afford to lose him from the home grown numbers needed

Some City fans on another forum were saying the other day that he’s been their best defender and possibly even their best player overall this season, which seems mad considering who’s up front.

55 minutes ago, Smal said:

Some City fans on another forum were saying the other day that he’s been their best defender and possibly even their best player overall this season, which seems mad considering who’s up front.

Ake was like our Joelinton last season. 

I really don't see the point with Gallagher. He is decent yes, but somehow reminds me of Ross Barkley. High risk high reward, because the price would be ridiculous. If he costs 40 million or something we better not go anywhere near. 20 million maybe, but young English player from top EPL team? Not going with that price. Too expensive, and having a good engine and working hard is not something you pay 40 million for.

Just now, KingArthur said:

I really don't see the point with Gallagher. He is decent yes, but somehow reminds me of Ross Barkley. High risk high reward, because the price would be ridiculous. If he costs 40 million or something we better not go anywhere near. 20 million maybe, but young English player from top EPL team? Not going with that price. Too expensive, and having a good engine and working hard is not something you pay 40 million for.

At Palace, absolutely everything went through him. He definitely has more to his game than hard work. 

19 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

At Palace, absolutely everything went through him. He definitely has more to his game than hard work. 

That might be, but hasn't really shown anything at Chelsea. I remain sceptical until I see him having a second decent season.

Just now, KingArthur said:

That might be, but hasn't really shown anything at Chelsea. I remain sceptical until I see him having a second decent season.

Has he ever had a consistent run of games at Chelsea in his preferred position? I don't think he has this season, not sure about last. 

1 hour ago, KingArthur said:

There aren't many worse situations for a young player than Chelsea this season. Dysfunction, three managers, and tons of talent to compete with for regular playing time.

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Yeah, he was good at Palace, where he nailed down a regular place.

At Chelsea, he only gets limited time, and probably as a result of that, he tries too hard to make an impact when he's on. 

He's not the only one suffering at that club. I watched Mudryk  -  a couple of weeks ago I think it was. I reckon he's a very talented player and it was a bit disturbing to watch him perform like a frightened rabbit. I wonder if he's looking at that 8 year contract and wondering what he's done.

It's hard to judge anyone in that clusterfuck of a team, I did wonder if he was a bit of a ross barkley, did brilliant stuff but most the time not contributing, but that is probably really unfair and would trust howe if he wants him lol

8 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

Yeah, Ake is one of Pep's favourites and he's been immense this year. No way they sell him.

I wouldn't of believed pep would of getting rid of cancelo either he's a funny one is old pep. 

i mean with bellingham type transfers its not like transfer window opens and bang everyone fire off the bids, man city, real madrid etc will have been negotiating with agents for a year already. I doubt we are interested, and any interest may be from his agent to get bigger wage offers from either side when in reality we wouldn't offer as giant wages as real or city could