Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

I think it was Ashworth who said we wouldn’t keep a player that didn’t want to be here, so if Bruno was adamant that he wanted to go then I think the club would sell as long as they got what they thought was a fair deal.

I can’t see Bruno wanting to leave this summer but I can see him signing a new deal with some sort of release clause in it for a later date.

We were persistently told that Botman wanted to sign for Milan too.

If Ashworth believes that Maddison wants to move elsewhere, he won't even move for him.

You'd have to be blind or stupid to want a spurs move.

Tottenham and Newcastle United are amongst a number of clubs monitoring Wolves striker Hwang Hee-chan with manager Julen Lopetegui under pressure to trim his squad. 

The Spaniard who lifted the club out of the relegation zone was dismayed to learn that some players will have to be sold enabling Wolves to comply with financial fair play rules. Hwang who signed permanently for £14 million from RB Leipzig after a successful loan spell has impressed during the nervy run in to the end of the season.

And that has brought the 27-year-old South Korean to the notice of Spurs who already have Hwang’s international team-mate Son Heung-min at the club. 

Newcastle looking to strengthen with extra games next season after qualifying for the Champions Leaguehave made an enquiry while Aston Villa and Jose Mourinho ’s Roma have also registered an interest in the forward who is nicknamed ‘Bull’.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-premier-league-newcastle-transfer-30092635

10 minutes ago, STM said:

We were persistently told that Botman wanted to sign for Milan too.

If Ashworth believes that Maddison wants to move elsewhere, he won't even move for him.

You'd have to be blind or stupid to want a spurs move.

It’s more the move to London over Newcastle tbf. Shame, if true. In a better team Maddison would be considered world-class imo.

if he wants to go to spurs don't want him lol

On paranoia about Bruno leaving, a) doubt it and b) while i would be very sad we would be able to buy 3 brunos with how much he cost. Would send wrong message though, as much as we don't want players who don't want to be here I have seen nothing to suggest even slight unhappiness with Bruno. He plays like he is Barcalona and Real Madrid will still be there. Almost certainly just Barca want him (who wouldn't) and just leaking as such to test waters. We have no reason to sell. 

58 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Tottenham and Newcastle United are amongst a number of clubs monitoring Wolves striker Hwang Hee-chan with manager Julen Lopetegui under pressure to trim his squad. 

The Spaniard who lifted the club out of the relegation zone was dismayed to learn that some players will have to be sold enabling Wolves to comply with financial fair play rules. Hwang who signed permanently for £14 million from RB Leipzig after a successful loan spell has impressed during the nervy run in to the end of the season.

And that has brought the 27-year-old South Korean to the notice of Spurs who already have Hwang’s international team-mate Son Heung-min at the club. 

Newcastle looking to strengthen with extra games next season after qualifying for the Champions Leaguehave made an enquiry while Aston Villa and Jose Mourinho ’s Roma have also registered an interest in the forward who is nicknamed ‘Bull’.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-premier-league-newcastle-transfer-30092635

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Hee-chan  christ,how much did wolves pay