Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Not trying to yuk anyone’s yum here but he wouldn’t displace any of our current midfielders on current ability. Reminds me of Ayoze Perez but playing deeper.

You're begging for someone to ask this so go on: watched a lot of Celta Vigo this season, have you? 

@Joseph The La Liga highlight show on Bein every week :lol:; they actually did a glowing feature on him as a “rising star” and what his strengths and weakness were. Even in a segment that was meant to boost his profile he didn’t look like a player that would improve us.

Only reason I remember it is because we were linked in January.

Edited by McCormick

3 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Just remember watching Joelinton’s goal complication when he signed. 

Goal complication sounds about right 

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

strange that .com mentioning the report.

first one of the summer.

not known to be itk.

They rarely mention stuff but I don't think their hit rate is good either. I still remember them saying we were close to signing Deco.

https://twitter.com/karthikadhaigal/status/1663958687462080512?s=46&t=qch8y64njTIa-YpWt4BfqA

Arsenal and Newcastle lead race for Fenerbahce wonderkid Arda Guler, sources have told Turkish-Football.

Both clubs have made contact with Guler’s family who represent the footballer over a potential summer move.

Talks are still at an early stage but Arsenal and Newcastle are  preparing an official offer after being impressed with Guler this  season.

Both sides want to move in early as Guler is expected to be highly sought after this summer.

(@Turkish_Futbol1 EXCLUSIVE)

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

Hmm. Not sure about him tbh. Really raw and 30m is a lot for midfielder that lacks athleticism and struggles to pass the ball.

Yeah tend to agree. Already spent a fair whack on  'potential' in Gordon so think another 30m on another future prospect is a bit steep for me. Need a couple players who will go straight into our starting XI

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

Apparently his wage demands are mental. I've heard talk he is after 200k p/w.

Wouldn’t be surprised on a freebie. Anyway, might have been on the shopping list last couple of windows, doubt he is now. 

3 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Apparently his wage demands are mental. I've heard talk he is after 200k p/w.

Also there is no such thing as a free transfer. Signing on fee will be massive also.