Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

9 minutes ago, duo said:
25 minutes ago, Stifler said:

We should be nowhere near the cast offs of the top 6 clubs, especially their players who are on downward spiral, when for a similar price we can get the players they are chasing, or are at least somewhere on their list.

This 100% - we have be there - done that.

What kind of management team would think it was sensible to have a hard and fast rule that they would never sign someone surplus to requirements at an English (or other) top six club? 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

What kind of management team would think it was sensible to have a hard and fast rule than they would never sign someone surplus to requirements at an English (or other) top six club? 

If we took Maguire we'd be strengthening Man U. 

6 minutes ago, duo said:
6 minutes ago, duo said:
8 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

What kind of management team would think it was sensible to have a hard and fast rule than they would never sign someone surplus to requirements at an English (or other) top six club? 

If we took Maguire we'd be strengthening Man U. 

Seems you have more faith in your own crystal ball than I do. He wouldn’t be top of my/many summer shopping lists, but he might be hugely motivated to show them/all what they’re missing.

Anyway, the ‘right’ answer to the question was a stupid one. And we definitely don’t have a stupid management team. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

9 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

That fucker could tell me it’s Sunday and I’d check me calendar. Same with about 99.999% of the “journos” I suppose.

I don't think he's a journo, just a Sean Casey type with a large following.

14 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Seems you have more faith in your own crystal ball than I do. He wouldn’t be top of my/many summer shopping lists, but he might be hugely motivated to show them/all what they’re missing.

Anyway, the ‘right’ answer to the question was a stupid one. And we definitely don’t have a stupid management team. 

And continue playing like the shit player he is. Confidence is all sapped and he will never be the player he was ever again.

57 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

So it took us from 27th May to 11th June to go from planning to considering. How long before the fabled "preparing" stage? At this rate we'll have actually signed him some time in 2037.

Monitoring, you forgot monitoring

We’re obviously not in for Maguire, he’s a left sided CB on huge wages. He would be our highest paid player, and left sided CB is probably our strongest position with Botman and Burn. It’s just Man U or his agent trying to create a bit of interest, maybe trying to flush out Todd Boehly.