Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Apparently all is not as it seems. It is only the land around the new den that is at risk of having a CPO, there is no threat to the stadium. The owners of Millwall one some of the area around the stadium and they want to develop it under their plan, whilst the rival developer behind the CPO want to develop their plans. Apparently the owners of Millwall have been spreading misinformation about the future of the club in order to get the fans to put pressure on the council to veto the rival companies CPO request.

Guest firetotheworks

Spurs' new stadium to have a half time cheese room for fans. London is an embarrassment to the sport.

:lol: It's a bit wine and cheese like, but I can't say I'd be disappointed if SJP had a cheese room as opposed to the trough of council food it currently offers.

This glass wall tunnel is just plain weird. Why would you want to pay £30k membership then £19k for two match tickets where you can ogle blokes through some glass before they go and do their jobs?

Imagine being a player, trying to get focused for the game, and you turn and see some doylem staring at you whilst eating a steak?

From some of the images, that glass tunnel window is situated under the stands. So how would you watch the match? Through the tv screens?

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/375/cpsprodpb/BB72/production/_93668974_mediaitem93668973.jpg

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9654810.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/EMB-Tunnel-Club.jpg

From some of the images, that glass tunnel window is situated under the stands. So how would you watch the match? Through the tv screens?

You sit there pre and post game, you've got seats in the stands during the actual game.

You sit there pre and post game, you've got seats in the stands during the actual game.

I see. Thanks. :lol:

Just the sums involved boggled the mind, I love Newcastle but I dunno no matter how rich I will inevitably and rightly get if I will ever want to spend £30000 to watch the players walk onto the pitch and eat some cheese.

I suppose one should understand that should this ridiculous scheme take off it helps keep tickets for everyone else down. Still!