Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Pulis rang up Shawcross and called him a loser last Monday :lol:

"We were annoyed with a number of things," Hughes said. "I was annoyed with their manager ringing up Ryan on the Monday morning after the game and calling him a loser. I wasn't too happy with that.

"Any number of things surrounding the game were, in our view, unnecessary.

"There was a voicemail left, and I haven't heard it. But Ryan wasn't too pleased. He tried to ring back and didn't get any answer."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/10/tony-pulis-phoned-call-ryan-shawcross-loser-alleges-mark-hughes/

:lol: :lol:

"We were annoyed with a number of things," Hughes said. "I was annoyed with their manager ringing up Ryan on the Monday morning after the game and calling him a loser. I wasn't too happy with that.

"There was a voicemail left, and I haven't heard it. But Ryan wasn't too pleased. He tried to ring back and didn't get any answer."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/10/tony-pulis-phoned-call-ryan-shawcross-loser-alleges-mark-hughes/

f***ing hell what a slimey dickhead

Pulis is an underrated manager, he's keeping WBA in the top half of the prem. Literally amazing when you think about it. I think he's the sort of manager that fans of other clubs love to hate.

Guest neesy111

Pulis rang up Shawcross and called him a loser last Monday [emoji38]

Pulis is an underrated manager, he's keeping WBA in the top half of the prem. Literally amazing when you think about it. I think he's the sort of manager that fans of other clubs love to hate.

They probably hate him as he's a dislikeable person.  Glad he got sued by palace.

If it's true, I'm amazed that a premiership manager thinks it's ok to leave a voicemail for a player at another club, abusing him. If it happened in a pub league you'd laugh at the guy, because it's out of order and he's a dick.

Is it really that amazing though? Top half of the prem. Is it that amazing? Does it really mean he's that good? I beg to differ. Don't think it's that big a deal at all.

Allardyce is garbage and had Bolton in the same type of positions for years.

Is it really that amazing though? Top half of the prem. Is it that amazing? Does it really mean he's that good? I beg to differ. Don't think it's that big a deal at all.

Allardyce is garbage and had Bolton in the same type of positions for years.

It is amazing considering WBA's stature, there are far 'bigger' clubs that can't even get in the prem, let alone be competitive.

Bolton had some very experienced ex-world class players when Allardyce was managing them. Strange comparison. Besides, Allardye is far from garbage :lol: His record with teams condsidering the resources given is not bad at all.

I have no time for Pulis. He is successful at it don't get me wrong but don't be surprised if their form drops off significantly soon when its clear they can't possibly be relegated. When was the last time a Pulis team gave a damn about a cup? He's the most cynical manager of the lot, his teams are dull and dirty most the time, and the periods like now when they have a bit more ambition don't last and he plays a flat back 4 all centre backs ffs.

Now this is all speculation before libel lawyers come after me but he seems mostly interested in collecting dodgy under the table cuts of player sales. Remember when he collected a loyalty bonus at Palace prematurely then quit and has now had to pay it back. dodgy fucker and I hate it when him and other british shit bag managers get given some weird moral value of 'honesty' above these fancy foreign managers who try and play good football and not take backhanders, albeit I suppose that's brexit britain now.

I don't mind Pulis. He has WBA, a team that would usually be struggling, in a high place in the league.

I think the league needs a few managers like him, those who play to their team's strengths. It gives character to the PL. Better that trying to outplay better opposition and getting stuffed.

Pulis said he had contacted Shawcross but dismissed claims he had called the player a "loser".

"Firstly, the phone call I made to Ryan is private," added Pulis. "And then, yes, I did mention losers, but I said about people with innuendos making allegations that weren't true.

"I did use the word loser but I meant it in that way and I actually said, 'Ryan, you've never been that'."

Guest neesy111

Pulis said he had contacted Shawcross but dismissed claims he had called the player a "loser".

"Firstly, the phone call I made to Ryan is private," added Pulis. "And then, yes, I did mention losers, but I said about people with innuendos making allegations that weren't true.

"I did use the word loser but I meant it in that way and I actually said, 'Ryan, you've never been that'."

He shouldn't be contacting showcross full stop tbh. 

I have no time for Pulis. He is successful at it don't get me wrong but don't be surprised if their form drops off significantly soon when its clear they can't possibly be relegated. When was the last time a Pulis team gave a damn about a cup? He's the most cynical manager of the lot, his teams are dull and dirty most the time, and the periods like now when they have a bit more ambition don't last and he plays a flat back 4 all centre backs ffs.

Now this is all speculation before libel lawyers come after me but he seems mostly interested in collecting dodgy under the table cuts of player sales. Remember when he collected a loyalty bonus at Palace prematurely then quit and has now had to pay it back. dodgy f***er and I hate it when him and other british s*** bag managers get given some weird moral value of 'honesty' above these fancy foreign managers who try and play good football and not take backhanders, albeit I suppose that's brexit britain now.

#

Undoubtedly a good PL manager in terms of organisation and motivation. Did a good job at Stoke. Good job at Palace. Good job at WBA. The difference between WBA and the majority of the teams below 7th is that WBA are the best coached and most motivated (so far) this season.

But fully agree with point 2. He's 100% corrupt. He's a less wanky, perhaps a better coach version of Allardyce.

Since their promotion with us, West Brom have done really well at establishing themselves as the most also-ran-ish side that ever also-ran. 11th, 10th, 8th, 17th, 13th, 14th, now 8th. Yawnarrific. Went travelling with a lad who was a big Baggie, and he was adamant he wouldn't want to see them in Europe either, because it might threaten their Premier League status. Imagine that. Such a meh club.

Special mention to Stoke, mind.

Since they came up: 12th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 13th, 9th, 9th, 9th, now... 9th. :lol:

What a time to be alive if you're from Staffordshire. No wonder they love Norfolk-based fireplace presentations.