Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Random thought, but Forest would have went down if it wasn't for that referee'ing shitshow back in december.

Aye, shame.

The same tit who bungled that game did the same thing at Exeter/Carlisle the other day... two dodgy as fuck pens for Carlisle.

Anyone know what the proposed away fan allocation will be at Spurs/Wembley. Would imagine it will be very big ?

By the rules of the Premier League they are only obliged to give us 3,000. Don't think it's been announced yet but I would hope they'll give more.

Anyone know what the proposed away fan allocation will be at Spurs/Wembley. Would imagine it will be very big ?

By the rules of the Premier League they are only obliged to give us 3,000. Don't think it's been announced yet but I would hope they'll give more.

Suppose it'll depend whether they're selling it out to 'home' fans. If they are then, it'll just be the 3k as you say. Might also depend if they're opening it up for 90k capacity every game?

Guest neesy111

Suppose it'll depend whether they're selling it out to 'home' fans. If they are then, it'll just be the 3k as you say. Might also depend if they're opening it up for 90k capacity every game?

They've been allowed to open it up to 80k for most games IIRC.

:thup:  Thanks.

I'd imagine the Wembley business will want it full as often as possible and being used to handling 50/50 occasions they'll give big away allocations.

Be interesting to see what they intend to do but I'm sure any club like us would easily sell 10,000 or more, depending on kick off time and other circumstances of course.

Hope Mr Holt sparks the c*** out.

Says everything about the contempt in which the PL, particularly the top 6, hold the non-elite clubs.

I suspect that it's not only the Top 6 that are the problem here. In fact, I'm going to wager that Levy is savvy enough not to come up with bullshit like that.

I'm looking at West Ham here, and in particular, their attitude to Leyton Orient.

Fucking hell. You know that the contempt from the elite is there... but you don't often see the little man getting publicly squished by the PL, for no other apparent reason that to just sound tough. :undecided:

I'm not sure it's the clubs that hold contempt for the EFL as much as the Premier League as an organisation itself. The current PL is made up massively of clubs that most of us don't traditionally associate with top flight football. Don't really see Bournemouth and Swansea wanting to flick the Vs to smaller clubs, they'll be back amongst them in a few years.