Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

All of that looks excellent. Near to the pitch as well.

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but how would everyone feel about us having a new ground elsewhere? I'd love a new stadium tbh, I don't have a great deal of affection for SJP in its current form, but I'd really hate it if it moved or if it wasn't still called St James' Park. I could possibly live with it being in Exhibition Park or something.

I'm probably against it. Would rather we did up SJP in terms of its interior and facilities and try and improve the atmosphere as it is. I think it can still get going when everyone's up for it. Atmosphere this season has been good and the Leeds and Barnsley games last season were class.

A new ground in Leazes Park or somewhere quite close to the current SJP site I wouldn't be wholly against.

I'd hate to see us move elsewhere or flatten the current stadium. Love it's lopsidedness and like you say, it's still capable of a belting atmosphere when everyone's up for it. It's in dire need of a good all round freshen up though.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-united-revealed-worst-behaved-11572581

oops! NETD again  :dog:

Will imagine our red and white friends will take great delight in this :(

We always seem to be top of the banning orders league yet it's very, very rare to see trouble in and around SJP so I'm assuming most of the bother must occur on our travels?

Also how effective are these banning orders and what's to stop somebody else buying a ticket on the banned supporters behalf allowing him to still attend fixtures?

Could imagine it being difficult to enforce with 52k other fans also inside the stadium.

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but how would everyone feel about us having a new ground elsewhere? I'd love a new stadium tbh, I don't have a great deal of affection for SJP in its current form, but I'd really hate it if it moved or if it wasn't still called St James' Park. I could possibly live with it being in Exhibition Park or something.

Personally think that it would be a ridiculous move, the current location is such a massive selling point and that buzz on a match day in town would be taken away if everybody is having to travel up to somewhere like the town Moor (so glad that never went anywhere).

The location of the ground is also something that away fans really like as it's quite unique in that way too.

We travel in the most numbers and the furthest, therefore more are pissed and do stupid things. Think that's about it really. We probably drink more culturally too...

Rarely ever see any bother home or away, so it’s surprising really.

Good to see that there were only 1,600-odd football related arrests, considering how many attend every single week, that’s a very small minority.

Guest neesy111

It really doesn't surprise me, one of the reasons I stopped going to away games was the state of some our fans.  Pissed as a fart, a few fuelled on cocaine.

I'm probably against it. Would rather we did up SJP in terms of its interior and facilities and try and improve the atmosphere as it is. I think it can still get going when everyone's up for it. Atmosphere this season has been good and the Leeds and Barnsley games last season were class.

A new ground in Leazes Park or somewhere quite close to the current SJP site I wouldn't be wholly against.

The Metro Arena site would be the only real alternative.

We travel in the most numbers and the furthest, therefore more are p*ssed and do stupid things. Think that's about it really. We probably drink more culturally too...

Good to see that there were only 1,600-odd football related arrests, considering how many attend every single week, that’s a very small minority.

The reason why we're top is because of the amount of bans the club had to give to the morons in the aftermath of the April 2013 mackem defeat, the vast majority of whom didn't even attend the match got shitfaced in the pubs watching it.

The Metro Arena site would be the only real alternative.

Then nah. A move would be shit. The fact that the ground dominates the skyline (to an extent) and it being in the city centre is renowned. Having that taken away would be shite.

We travel in the most numbers and the furthest, therefore more are p*ssed and do stupid things. Think that's about it really. We probably drink more culturally too...

The reason why we're top is because of the amount of bans the club had to give to the morons in the aftermath of the April 2013 mackem defeat, the vast majority of whom didn't even attend the match got shitfaced in the pubs watching it.

Ah, I thought it was 111 new banning orders in the past year - didn’t realise a running total.

There was a class post about it looking like west side story on one of the photos someone made on here at the time, creased me

Fkn chav scum look at the fkn age of the little c***s

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article2595732.ece/ALTERNATES/s2197/SOCCER_RIOTS_NEWCASTLE_35-2595732.jpg

Bloke on the front row in the light blue shirt thinks he's in West Side Story FFS.

Completely against moving stadium to new site, Newcastle wouldn't be Newcastle without St James at the top of it. It'd get knocked down and turned into more student accomodation or something.

This 100%. Extending the Gallowgate to mirror the Leazes End, bringing capacity up to around 60,000 is the only option that should be considered.

The East Stand would need something done to it if all of the other sides went to level 7. Maybe it could be flattened and rebuilt a touch taller than what it is now with a steeper stand or at least one that uses the space better.

The East Stand would need something done to it if all of the other sides went to level 7. Maybe it could be flattened and rebuilt a touch taller than what it is now with a steeper stand or at least one that uses the space better.

I don't think you could get more seats into the east stand, the space between the seats is already far to small compared to level 7