Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It’s insane how often he reminds everyone that he’s a total fucking cunt. That reception he got against Man Utd is one of the best things to happen recently at SJP. Blokes a total fucking arsehole with absolutely no fucking self awareness and should be heckled and abused every waking moment.

It’s insane how often he reminds everyone that he’s a total fucking cunt. That reception he got against Man Utd is one of the best things to happen recently at SJP. Blokes a total fucking arsehole with absolutely no fucking self awareness and should be heckled and abused every waking moment.

:lol: :thup:

Couldn't keep from talking about this the more I think about it.

First off, Owen is an absolute cunt. Admits with a smile on his face to hiding in games.

Second and most importantly, Jake Humphey. A despicable human being. He's the one that sets this fire and sets up Owen to talk in this manor. Talking about the highs of England to then sitting on the bench with Stoke. What's that got to do with anything? He's a football player. He plays for the teams he deserves to play with against the opponents his standard warrants.

And then to top it off, the pathetic twitter description. As if Owen is the victim here. And I know theres a lot of people here who like Jake. Well look at the comments on Twitter and Youtube because everyone has fallen for it and they're all backing Owen. Emotional piece my arse. Two cunts who probably have no friends so they've found each other.

Posted this before but this is the type of person Humprey is.

Couldn't keep from talking about this the more I think about it.

First off, Owen is an absolute cunt. Admits with a smile on his face to hiding in games.

Second and most importantly, Jake Humphey. A despicable human being. He's the one that sets this fire and sets up Owen to talk in this manor. Talking about the highs of England to then sitting on the bench with Stoke. What's that got to do with anything? He's a football player. He plays for the teams he deserves to play with against the opponents his standard warrants.

And then to top it off, the pathetic twitter description. As if Owen is the victim here. And I know theres a lot of people here who like Jake. Well look at the comments on Twitter and Youtube because everyone has fallen for it and they're all backing Owen. Emotional piece my arse. Two cunts who probably have no friends so they've found each other.

Posted this before but this is the type of person Humprey is.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=90994.msg6746146#msg6746146

Guest firetotheworks

Literally the only presenter that ever held Pardew to account, the presenter that consistently has our back with the whole Ashley Out stuff, but yeah he sometimes crosses the line with jokes that bruise footballers egos and he hasn't condemned Owen. Lock the cunt up.

Literally the only presenter that ever held Pardew to account, the presenter that consistently has our back with the whole Ashley Out stuff, but yeah he sometimes crosses the line with jokes that bruise footballers egos and he hasn't condemned Owen. Lock the cunt up.

How I see that as well tbh.

Stuck in my mind that he's called out Ashley, mainly after the Man City away game on BT last season.

Get in.

The little twat should have adjusted his game just like Shearer did; but I guess I shouldn't blame him too much on that regard as he was no Shearer!

Keegan did it. Started playing a lot deeper and played his best for us in that little spell. Theres fewer people I hate more than Michael Owen though.

Just a random thought, but I could see the FA panicking and trying to reduce the amount of teams in the premier league to 10 if the gap keeps widening and bottom half teams continue to sit back like we did yesterday? They're bound to be nervous that the tv revenue will suffer. I'm sure the top 6 would be all over it too to get even richer.