Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Not how I remembered him…

I hope Forest can go up to Premier League once more. I like them better than the likes of Burnley or Brentford in the Premier League

I don't hate that Adam P character but fuck me, his videos are so amateurish. Him looking pre-pubescent probably is another reason he gets some hate but for me its mainly the standard behind his videos... 

Get some proper editing, decent graphic design for the video thumbnails, anything that doesn't look like a weirdo walking around with his phone camera calling it a full-time job.

People laugh at AFTV but fuck me its million years ahead in its production.

Edited by Amir_9

On 18/05/2022 at 00:48, Amir_9 said:

I don't hate that Adam P character but fuck me, his videos are so amateurish. Him looking pre-pubescent probably is another reason he gets some hate but for me its mainly the standard behind his videos... 

Get some proper editing, decent graphic design for the video thumbnails, anything that doesn't look like a weirdo walking around with his phone camera calling it a full-time job.

People laugh at AFTV but fuck me its million years ahead in its production.

same. I don’t hate him but for me it’s his clickbait video titles that annoy me. One of his latest being “10 players Newcastle will try and sign this summer” With a picture of Paulo Dybala in the thumbnail :lol:

On 17/05/2022 at 19:48, Mike said:

The Knicks.

Edited by OCK

1 minute ago, Beren said:

That Bruno finish vs Norwich has to be the NUFC Goal of the Season. Or am I missing anything?

:lol: was sat with a pen and paper the other night in preparation for the thread. I'm not sure there's a stand-out tbh...

2 minutes ago, Beren said:

That Bruno finish vs Norwich has to be the NUFC Goal of the Season. Or am I missing anything?

Might have done if there was an assist or team play leading up to it, but not when their keeper passed it straight to him

Just now, Yorkie said:

:lol: was sat with a pen and paper the other night in preparation for the thread. I'm not sure there's a stand-out tbh...

Manquillo v Man Utd

ASM v Leeds

Longstaff v Watford

Wilson v Palace

Shelvey v Liverpool

ASM v Man Utd

ASM v Watford

Willock v Brentford

Bruno v Soton

Almiron v Palace

Bruno v Norwich

Either of our 2 goals v. Palace for me. 

But aye, nowt spectacular. Would have been Wilson v Arsenal if his 40 harder went in. 

16 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

save it for the thread I beg u

If Burn pings a header in from 30 yds against Burnley we're all gonna look daft if we do this now. No one wants that. 

[emoji38]

(sorry)