Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest chopey

Mertesacker to retire. Not that old, is he?

Not really but the Mallard has a smaller turning circle than him.

He seems like he's had quite a bit of wear and tear. Also surprised that he's only 32.

There was certainly something very 'one last hurrah' about his performance last week.

it's right about the fam and blud s*** though, does anyone actually speak like that?  hope not

He exaggerates it but of course people talk like that. Why do you hope not? People from different cultures/races/areas using different slang words/dialect is not some strange unusual phenomenon.

Agreed.  No different from any other type of dialect.  Kids of Caribbean parents 'Londonised' patois and it's been built upon by others. The majority of people that speak like that come from or are at least close to the original group.

In certain company I will use some of that language. That's how people from my community often talk.

On topic - I'm sure Troopz could speak in a different tone.  While I'm sure some find it entertaining because of how he's talking might seem ridiculous.  Others enjoy it because that's how they debate football with their friends.  The recurring characters on Arsenal Fan TV reflect well the different types of people that come together to follow the club. And they all speak their own truths in their own voices together. The short black fella who is a devote Arsene disciple is probably my favourite.