Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest chopey

Top 100 clubs with the biggest average attendance in 2016/2017.

Anybody spot what the next highest placed second tier club is?

Sunderland?

Those Jawmans are a well supported buch.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/28/said-and-done-football-diary-2016-17-awards-fifa-infantino

Worth a read as ever

Man of the season

Gianni Infantino – ending year one of Fifa 2.0 by terminating his ethics team and attacking “fake news and alternative facts”: “Fifa bashing has become a sport in some countries. But we’re transparent. We’re a deeply honest organisation.”

• Defining the new 2.0 ethos: restraint at executive level. Infantino said his reduced £1.15m basic plus bonus, car, house, flowers budget and £1,542 a month expenses “reflects more than any word my strong will to end the type of behaviour that has, in the past, led to abuses”.

Also from Fifa in 2016-17:

• Best newcomer: £1m-a-year general secretary Fatma Samoura, in charge of Fifa’s internal austerity, found by auditors to be spending £22k of Fifa’s money on having her home cleaned five times a week. Fifa says Samoura repaid the sum “when she discovered the issue”.

• Best ambassador: Diego Maradona – meeting the press in February as Fifa’s goodwill ambassador – denying he hit a reporter who asked him a question: “I didn’t hit. If I hit you, you wouldn’t have a nose left. One on one, I’d destroy you.”

• And moving on: Nigerian executive Amos Adamu, retraining as a clergyman after picking up his second long-term Fifa ethics ban in March. “You know, I’ve had enough of football politics. My calling is different now, my life has changed. I’m back in the seminary to serve God.”

Plus: best Fifa story arc

Aug 2012: Fifa Fair Play and Social Responsibility executive Kirsten Nematandani hosts a two-day Interpol “Integrity in Sport” workshop, attacking match-fixing as “a cancer that robs the game of its innocence. This is a wonderful chance to learn more of this threat.”

Dec 2016: Nematandani banned for five years for match-fixing.

Best tattoo

Belgium: Mechelen defender Uros Vitas - “resilient” after his torso tattoo of his wife’s face went viral in February. “It is easy to mock, but Snezane is everything in the world to me. It turned out how it turned out. There are no regrets.”

That tattoo is ridiculous. :lol:

Best tattoo

Belgium: Mechelen defender Uros Vitas - “resilient” after his torso tattoo of his wife’s face went viral in February. “It is easy to mock, but Snezane is everything in the world to me. It turned out how it turned out. There are no regrets.”

That tattoo is ridiculous. :lol:

nintchdbpict000305393968.jpg?strip=all&w=526

WTF :lol: