Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Due to their Europa League campaign, Rangers resumed training today at 05:30 :anguish: They only finished their season 15 days ago :lol:

It's no surprise teams aren't arsed about that competition when it's like this.

Teams who have a problem with it should just pass on their entry to a club who would welcome it.

I'm sure all of you would totally love your jobs if you were only given 15 days annual leave a year like.

Not saying it's right, but it's an obvious reason why players aren't too disappointed if they don't have to play in it.

Not like they only have 15 days annual leave is it? They have more days off then they have at work, and even training days are usually half days.

I'm sure all of you would totally love your jobs if you were only given 15 days annual leave a year like.

Not saying it's right, but it's an obvious reason why players aren't too disappointed if they don't have to play in it.

Not like they only have 15 days annual leave is it? They have more days off then they have at work, and even training days are usually half days.

I think you totally underestimate how hard some of them work like.

Clubs often train twice a day, with lunch and tactical sessions in between. They also have many media, charity, sponsorship events that they have to attend. Throw into that the possible two games a week (in the EFL/in European competition) and you'll find out they have few days off (in comparison to the 2 days we get a week).

If they've got anything about them they'll not be bothered as it's a marker of their success & improvement since their rebirth.

As an aside I hope they draw Derry City, carnage.

That Michael Martin seems like a right f***ing prick mind, just been reading through his tweets.  I don't want to derail the Cheick thread.

Retweeting people calling him out. Head so far up his own arse its coming out his mouth again.

Disgraceful carry on. I can smell a rat fairly quickly and that lad certainly wasn't doing anything with bad intentions.

MM and his TF buddies are just in the way at this point.. they have nothing interesting to contribute any more and are desperately seeking to remain relevant. And to use Cheik's death as a soap box is the ultimate scummy thing to do.