Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest chopey

Just seen that agent Barry Silkman saying this would be a terrible idea because it would make it harder for agents to do deals which makes me feel like its a great idea now, just open the window the day after the the last game and close it the day before the re-start.

Don't laugh, but I'm wanting to write an article on the rise in popularity of football in Canada/Toronto. I was wondering if of our Canadian/Torontonian members would be interested in answering a number of questions?

Don't laugh, but I'm wanting to write an article on the rise in popularity of football in Canada/Toronto. I was wondering if of our Canadian/Torontonian members would be interested in answering a number of questions?

:iamatwat:

:iamatwat:

Wanting to push myself out of my comfort zone. My spelling and grammar isn't the best, and I want to learn more about a subject that I'm interested in. I think this is a good opportunity to write an article on the subject as the sport is rising in popularity in Canada, Toronto FC are doing well and the country is about to create their own league and are making a joint bid for the World Cup.