Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It’s 93 games since @NUFC had an opponent sent off in The @PremierLeague - we’ve had 15 sent off (1 rescinded) in the 93

Taken from Twitter, so could be bollocks - but that is staggering if true.

Both Forest red cards were rescinded.

Not Premier League though

Guest firetotheworks

Kaka will like this.

Last seen in [insert shite plodder's name here]'s pocket.

Weeeeew, so fresh, so funny.

Sometimes football patter is the absolute fucking worst like.

Next round draw for the League Cup will be made in China at 4.15am our time Thursday morning.

They didn't get their way with the 39th game so wouldn't be at all surprised for one of the cup finals or Charity shield to be played in China over the next couple of years.

Rangers legend Paul Gascoigne has claimed he used to touch Les Ferdinand's penis before England games.

Gazza made the bizarre claim saying he was so impressed by the size of the England striker that he asked if could have a "hold of the thing" and Ferdinand agreed.

The former Tottenham midfielder told fans that it brought him good luck as he went out and played a blinder and got on the scoresheet - even though Ferdinand claims it is 'nonsense'.

Gascoigne, 50, was determined to follow up his impressive display and said it became a pre-match ritual playing for his country as he played alongside Ferdinand for the Three Lions between 1993 and 1998.

Gazza, speaking at a charity event, said: "In the dressing room, Les Ferdinand, I swear down, when he took his clothes off, you should have seen the size of his f***ing c**k.

“He made mine look small.

“I went ‘Les, Les please, please let me have one f***ing hold of that thing’.

“So he let me have a hold of it.

“And I went out played a blinder and scored, right. I thought ‘f***ing brilliant’.

“So the next game at Wembley, ‘Les get it out’.

“And every time we played for England Les went ‘hurry up and get it over with Gazza'."

Ferdinand laughed when he was asked about Gazza's claims and says it never happened.

Ferdinand, speaking in The Sun, said: "That’s absolute nonsense. That never happened - I think he’s away with the fairies on that one."

Gascoigne was speaking at event to raise money for the Jay Lennon Foundation that was set up in the name of his nephew who tragically passed away last year.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-legend-paul-gascoigne-claims-11025157

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/when_someone_is_wrong.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41014149

Barcelona are to sue former player Neymar over his 222m euro (£200m) world record move to Paris St-Germain.

The Brazil international made the move to the French club after they met his buyout clause earlier this summer.

A Barcelona statement said the club were seeking repayment of his 8.5m euros (£7.8m) bonus for the renewal of his contract - on the grounds of breach of contract - plus 10% in interest.