Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Mines fine in general, having a VPN is vital for it to work though nowadays.

Feel sorry for people who think it's difficult so won't add a chrome VPN extension :lol:

Or tight enough to not even try one.....

Probably a stupid question considering I triggered the discussion with that article; are we allowed to openly discuss streams this much now? :lol:

Obviously I assume we still can't start swapping stream links willy nilly but is this sort of conversation acceptable?

It's a general discussion around the subject so I guess it's okay. See below.

The following things MUST NOT be posted on the forum at any time.

- Video compilations

- Anything illegitimately ripped from NUFC TV

- Copyrighted images

- Paywall articles

- Unofficial goal clips/highlights/football clips from YouTube, Twitter and the like (this includes obvious workarounds such as converting clips to gif files, using gifs for your avatar etc)

- Full match torrents/downloads

- Illegal live match streams

- Requests for any of the above things, including asking for PMs

Breaking of this rule can result in the forum being shut down, and will result in an immediate 2 week ban.

- Fan-filmed videos and stuff from official YouTube channels and Twitter accounts is fine

Due to the nature of this rule, please do NOT attempt to find and/or use loopholes without the permission of the moderating team, as this will also result in a ban.

Following EU court rulings, fixture lists are no longer part of the above. See the following thread for details: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93260.0.html

Anyone tried to buy tickets for the City game today? Site seems to be buggered.

It is (was) just a queue system. Says in the address bar what number you are in the queue and it refreshes every 15 seconds.  I was on at 10pm on the dot and it kept crashing. Finally got on at 10:15 and was number 996 in the queue :lol: Got tickets half an hour later though. Was plenty of choice. Not so much now though, seems only single seats left apart from posh seats for £58

Love when autobiography book titles are all poignant and shit. Like Claus Lundekvams "One last match", referring to his post-football struggle with drug addiction. Compare that title with the likes of Michael Owens autobiography, named "Michael Owen". :lol: