Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45258766

A former chief inspector accused of trying to blame Liverpool fans for the 1989 Hillsborough disaster has had all charges against him dropped.

Sir Norman Bettison, then of South Yorkshire Police, had faced four counts of misconduct in a public office.

He was accused of telling lies about the "culpability of fans" and his role in the wake of the tragedy.

Prosecutors said insufficient evidence meant there was no real prospect of securing a conviction.

The Crown Prosecution Service said because of changes in the evidence of two witnesses, and the death of a third, it would discontinue the case.

The decision was taken following a review of the evidence and was confirmed at a hearing at Preston Crown Court.

Five others, including match commander David Duckenfield who is accused of manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 fans, are due to face trial next year.

y'all so cheap

It's the Champo :lol:

People were aggrieved to have to pay £4 for 4 game of the team they support, let alone £10 for a single game to watch Sheff Wednesday vs Millwall. :lol:

y'all so cheap

It's the Champo :lol:

People were aggrieved to have to pay £4 for 4 game of the team they support, let alone £10 for a single game to watch Sheff Wednesday vs Millwall. :lol:

I mean, I doubt they're looking to get you to watch Sheff Wed vs Millwall. They're trying to get Sheff Wed and Millwall fans to pay £10 to watch Sheff Wednesday vs Millwall. And they probably will.

Not sure i'd pay a tenner to watch us in the Prem, let alone a lower league :lol:

spread between a couple or more mates, for an Ashley free- trying Toon, lot more attractive.

:okay:

Fair point if you've got mates round aye