Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It's really good for the interviews and that, you hear some interesting stories and it's a nice nostalgia trip.  I had to have a break for a bit though as the presenters are almost unbearably smug at times and laugh at everything.  The features are a bit shit as well.

It's really good for the interviews and that, you hear some interesting stories and it's a nice nostalgia trip.  I had to have a break for a bit though as the presenters are almost unbearably smug at times and laugh at everything.  The features are a bit shit as well.

Aye, the interviews with actual footballers and stuff seem a lot better because they just seem to sit back and listen more. Turns into a bit of a wankfest when they have other comedians on though.

:cheesy:

Just read that....proposed by the Chelsea chairman who has, apparently, struck up a close relationship with Scudamore over the years.

That's their way of saying to the clubs 'cough, cough, he's made you s*** loads of money over the years, cough, cough'.

Utter c***s.

Imagine what £5m would buy at grass roots level.  For all his faults, I hope the FCB literally tells them to "Fúck right off you pack of cúnts".

:cheesy:

Just read that....proposed by the Chelsea chairman who has, apparently, struck up a close relationship with Scudamore over the years.

That's their way of saying to the clubs 'cough, cough, he's made you s*** loads of money over the years, cough, cough'.

Utter c***s.

Imagine what £5m would buy at grass roots level.  For all his faults, I hope the FCB literally tells them to "Fúck right off you pack of cúnts".

Probably him who leaked it  :lol:

Aye, the interviews with actual footballers and stuff seem a lot better because they just seem to sit back and listen more. Turns into a bit of a wankfest when they have other comedians on though.

It's a really good podcast (apart from quiz episodes) but I know what you mean about the presenters. I like Josh but not so much the others.

The episodes dedicated to Steve Bruce's novels are fantastic though :lol:

Harry looking like a dried up sponge

:lol: Who the absolute fuck are those people.

Those are some of the UK’s best looking celebrities. The creme de la creme of the British A-list.

I hadn't even realised Scudamore was leaving. I know he's been in the job for the best part of 20 years, and you have to admit that - from a purely commercial point of view - his achievements are pretty remarkable, having overseen some pretty unbelievable revenue increases during his tenure... but why stop now? That mooted Super League would be an absolute disaster for the Premier League from a business perspective, as the most globally attractive items would be removed from it. The new top boss is on a hiding to nothing if she's got such a breakaway to deal with, and it makes you wonder if Scudamore knows it's coming.

Harry looking like a dried up sponge

:lol: Who the absolute f*** are those people.

Apart from Harry I only recognise middle left and right, but couldn't name them

That's John Barrowman, been it Doctor Who and a fair few American TV shows and stage productions. Got Anne Hegerty from the Case as well.

A young Henry Kelly, top right.

Barrowman too big for this?  :laugh2:

He's very large in the Arrowverse fandom. He's essentially made for life through that, and has free access to starring in those shows. There's no need for him to put himself in a show like this either for money/attention like the others, is what I'm saying.

He's very large in the Arrowverse fandom. He's essentially made for life through that, and has free access to starring in those shows. There's no need for him to put himself in a show like this either for money/attention like the others, is what I'm saying.

Might I suggest that your expertise is secondary on this occasion.

Might I suggest that your expertise is secondary on this occasion.

You may not.