Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

With a slightly better team (even if Rondon was fit to start the season) we'd have taken a decent haul of points from those games.

We did alright with an absolutely shite XI. I'll always take playing the "big teams" as early as possible.

This Neymar rape thing is really weird, obviously all the details aren't known yet but it seems like he's innocent. Firstly the texts which he released which show her wanting to go back to him again the day after she was allegedly raped and generally being very keen. There's now been a video released where she had a hidden camera in the hotel room which shows her assaulting him and him reacting really calmly to it, not hitting her back or anything, etc. She also stabbed her ex husband in 2014 and another domestic violence charge

He could come out of this with his reputation enhanced if anything if it keeps going like this :lol:

This Neymar rape thing is really weird, obviously all the details aren't known yet but it seems like he's innocent. Firstly the texts which he released which show her wanting to go back to him again the day after she was allegedly raped and generally being very keen. There's now been a video released where she had a hidden camera in the hotel room which shows her assaulting him and him reacting really calmly to it, not hitting her back or anything, etc. She also stabbed her ex husband in 2014 and another domestic violence charge

He could come out of this with his reputation enhanced if anything if it keeps going like this :lol:

He actually will :lol: In Brazil, people either hate or love the guy. But even his biggest doubters are on his side now.

Her huge debt, the fact she stabbed her ex-husband, the first lawyers refusing to help her, the whatsapp messages and the video all points towards him being innocent. Worst part is, if he actually is guilty, then she's made a mess out of herself.

Guest neesy111

How anyone can trust him is beyond me with him working for Sky, he's a media person who used to do NUFC stuff.

Dennis Wise one the best he saw?  He's a fucking snake salesman.

Guest chopey

I've met Graves and he seems like a good bloke, but I guess everyone needs to make a living......................................he did refuse to give my brother in law (who looks exactly like him) a message on his wedding day tho ..................what a cunt

He knew exactly what he was doing when he posted that tweet and he got the reaction he wanted. Its the sort of shite Richard Keys or Jim White post and no sympathy from me if people are giving him shit for it.

Graves has made a bit of a gaff there. Firstly Wise could never be classed a legend and after the way him and Ashley shit on Keegan and were proven to have lied and misled the supporters in a court of law the word "legend" could certainly never be applied to him in our neck of the woods.

I can understand the photo, that's just being professional in the job he's in, but the comments were unnecessary.

Guest neesy111

This new Rooney rule for black/ethnic managers in the EFL isn't going to solve the problem.

Do clubs usually interview a number of managers? If a club identifies one that they want and go for him, and he wants the job, they still have to interview one other, even when it’s public knowledge who is going to be getting the job?