Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It’ll be back open tomorrow when the announcement comes.

If Midds decides we're allowed to discuss it :lol:.

Strange thing, a forum moderator, not encouraging discussion tbh.

If people are being annoying dickheads then tell them over PM rather than punish everyone.

Wasn't even going to lock it originally tbh. It's still a dreadful thread though. I regret nothing.

If people are being annoying dickheads then tell them over PM rather than punish everyone.

Wasn't even going to lock it originally tbh. It's still a dreadful thread though. I regret nothing.

I used to really enjoy reading it until I realised my inability to decipher anything that's being said is not in fact down to my own shortcomings but is instead due the fact none what's being written makes any sense  :lol:

Nature of the beast; unless the developments are on point you are just going to get people trying to fill the void with daft patter, rumours and outright lies. And that’s just the direct links to the professional journalists who are keeping the embers burning for their own gains.

Just wait till it goes through and see what happens to realistic transfers and the transfer rumours thread.  :lol:

Nature of the beast; unless the developments are on point you are just going to get people trying to fill the void with daft patter, rumours and outright lies. And that’s just the direct links to the professional journalists who are keeping the embers burning for their own gains.

Just wait till it goes through and see what happens to realistic transfers and the transfer rumours thread.  :lol:

Quite. The rumour mill isn't wind-powered.

Feel bad posting this but it looks like he's went totally off the rails again.

What was Gazza saying? Can't make it out clearly.

I thought he was saying cookie first - sadly it’s cocaine he wants