Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

What the f*** do you do on a Saturday afternoon.

Spend some time in the sun?

Live in the UK, fucked.

Best get myself one of those lasses that people go to football on Saturday to avoid being with.

May be gigs but saw this in the guardian's coverage of the game today

A quick reminder that the Video Assistant Referee will be in use today. At least that is the plan and let’s hope things don’t go awry like they did in yesterday’s African Champions League final second leg. VAR was supposed to be used in that, too, and would have been of tremendous benefit to Wydad Casablanca after their equaliser against Espérance was chalked off for an incorrect offside. But despite intense lobbying by Wydad staff and players, the referee refused to consult Var – apparently because he couldn’t: the company that provides the technology claimed they told organisers before the game that airlines had lost some of their equipment in transit so Var would not be operational for the match, a detail that the organisers allegedly did not disclose to the teams beforehand. So after the non-goal, play was stopped as players and officials argued on the pitch and sidelines for an hour and a half before Wydad announced they had no faith in the organisers and would not play. So Espérance won on a walkover. Let’s have none of that carry-on today please!

I think this stat that nobody managed to dribble past VVD is becoming a myth now, surely? I think Son dribbled past him last night.

I can only remember Son attempting one dribble around him and Van Dijk nicked the ball away.

I think this stat that nobody managed to dribble past VVD is becoming a myth now, surely? I think Son dribbled past him last night.

He’s lucky HBA doesn’t play in this league anymore.  He’d be put on his arse like he did to Enrique.