Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Souness saying we should change the game to only allow 9 outfield players

I’d certainly cut it. Maybe to 10 initially but 9 would be fun. Think Van Basten suggested it a few year ago.

The same van basten that wants rid of the offside law. :lol: :lol:

Guest chopey

That's because they don't judge a player's ability or transfer value solely by stats - like the vast majority of football fans seem to do these days.

Newcastle didn't look at stats, only potential re-sale value and then hilariously paid £40 million.

That's because they don't judge a player's ability or transfer value solely by stats - like the vast majority of football fans seem to do these days.

Yeah but a Second Division forward with 1 goal in 19. :lol:

And then to go and use him as a regular.

Guest reefatoon

Didn’t Socrates play some games for a non League team here in England at one time? Or am I just talking s**** here. Seem to remember reading something about it way back when.

Didn’t Socrates play some games for a non League team here in England at one time? Or am I just talking s**** here. Seem to remember reading something about it way back when.

Garforth Town

Was actually thinking the other day about really good players ending up at strange clubs

Davids at Barnet, Sol Campbell at Notts County. Cambiasso at Leicester was an odd one at the time