Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Xavi is an awful bloke

TBF he should not be asked to comment on global human rights issues. And if he had any sense he wouldn't answer.

Why not? If you want to become a Qatari shill then you can't complain if you're asked to comment on it. Complete hypocrite just like Pep

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-dalglish-reveals-how-ruud-18668828

Far be it from me to accuse Ryder of gross revisionism, but this is not how I remember P. Dalglish’s time on Tyneside at all.

The fact that he spent his entire subsequent career plumbing the depths of the league pyramid suggests insufficient talent had more to do with it than petty revenge.

Guest chopey

Ryder is always first past the post with the big stories affecting Newcastle United just now, haven't got a clue what he would write about if this story didn't just pop into his head.

Guest chicken little

whilst the bit about gullit being a petty little twat rings true, it must be borne in mind that dalglish jr. was an absolute dogshit footballer who never looked close to the level.

Wow. I know Dalglish was a nothing player but I figured as he quickly sunk down the leagues he found his level at some point and grabbed some goals. Just looking at his Wiki and nope. 22 in 202 appearances. He was supposed to be a striker, wasn't he?

Wow. I know Dalglish was a nothing player but I figured as he quickly sunk down the leagues he found his level at some point and grabbed some goals. Just looking at his Wiki and nope. 22 in 202 appearances. He was supposed to be a striker, wasn't he?

Played right wing when he was on loan at Scunny. Scored a few too.

Probably all true, but Paul Dalglish was garbage, and only got to us, Liverpool, and Celtic cos of his dad. His career after shows it.

Kind of like Alex Bruce

Weird thing was he never got a sniff under his dad, was only when Gullit came in that he got a game. :lol:

Probably all true, but Paul Dalglish was garbage, and only got to us, Liverpool, and Celtic cos of his dad. His career after shows it.

Kind of like Alex Bruce

Weird thing was he never got a sniff under his dad, was only when Gullit came in that he got a game. :lol:

Anything not to play Shearer