Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

The motion of no confidence against Barça's president has gathered enough support and after clearing all legal hurdles now has to be put to a vote among the membership (which Bartomeu would most likely lose). There's word he might resign before that happens.

Guest neesy111

seriously, go away :lol: the business model isn't sustainable because there's a f***ing pandemic, it would work even better with even a  more marginal amount of money leaving the PL.

UK football pyramid is unique and needs protecting as much as possible.

I'm unreasonably annoyed at the synopsis of episode one.

Can't be arsed to list NUFC in the participating teams but needs to use two our players for the individual name value. :lol:

I noticed that. The production value of the whole things feels very of it's time. I particularly like the different shades of blue that you see on random parts of the pitch, how the ball bobbles quite a bit and the amateurishness of the ending of Newcastle v Rangers.

This is some top work.

Not a fan of him putting Shortstaff on Rotherham. Surely where you grew up is more important than where you were born? The whole concept bothers me.

Imagine the hours you'd need to put in researching compared to just using someone's birth place. :lol:

Think of the positives; if Saylor was still playing in England he'd get palmed off to a London club.