Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I tell you what like it's a bit ridiculous the amount of doom-mongering on here since 15.45 yesterday. [emoji38]

Aye. Think people are just used to things going wrong and are expecting it to.

Aye. A bit more rationale would be nice like. [emoji38]

Some of the 'problems' people are identifying and coming out with are just OTT [emoji38]

I genuinely think some people are on the verge of wanting a new manager based on some comments...

I tell you what like it's a bit ridiculous the amount of doom-mongering on here since 15.45 yesterday. [emoji38]

Aye. Think people are just used to things going wrong and are expecting it to.

Aye. A bit more rationale would be nice like. [emoji38]

Some of the 'problems' people are identifying and coming out with are just OTT [emoji38]

I genuinely think some people are on the verge of wanting a new manager based on some comments...

Normally I'm very much a doom and gloomer but this season i'm determined to be more positive, regardless of disappointing results like yesterday's.

We have Rafa Benitez in charge and I will continue to believe that we'll achieve our goal in the end.

Who's the best attacking player (because there's obviously loads and loads of defensive and midfield options) never to win a ballon d'or or equivalent?

Henry probably deserved one at some point. Plenty who can count themselves unlucky to be around at the same point as Messi/Ronaldo.

Guest firetotheworks

I know you said no non-out and out attacking players, but Xavi and Iniesta can both count themselves extremely unlucky to have been in and around the Messi/Ronaldo era.