Gonçalo Ramos

Rich

Seems like he's too good for us right now if I'm being totally honest. Unless he's happy playing out wide whilst Wilson is fit I don't see why he'd want to come here. He's playing for Benfica every week and they are in Europe. 

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

In all seriousness I think the only footballer compilation video I recall having good music was the Albert Luque one. Such a shame it got removed. Used to always enjoy watching it even after we signed him and he underwhelmed post injury 🙂

Was it the one with 'Lost In Hollywood' and 'Ava Adore'? Loved that too.

I made the one that's still on YouTube entitled 'Luque can score' :lol: Someone nicked it but my credit is still at the end of the video.

9 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Seems like he's too good for us right now if I'm being totally honest. Unless he's happy playing out wide whilst Wilson is fit I don't see why he'd want to come here. He's playing for Benfica every week and they are in Europe. 

He's been available all summer for £30 million Euros plus add ons.

They want a different type of striker to lead their line, which is why they have made him available so they can cash in.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

The Olympiakos away one to 'Welcome to the Jungle' was class.

God he was weird.

Aye that was prime N.O time, he was class I thought! He’d have a right go at anyone even saying Kluivert was unfit [emoji38]

24 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Was it the one with 'Lost In Hollywood' and 'Ava Adore'? Loved that too.

I made the one that's still on YouTube entitled 'Luque can score' :lol: Someone nicked it but my credit is still at the end of the video.

Lost In Hollywood, loved the way the lyrics reflected the action and kind of being enticed by the money to NUFC and losing his way. You should release yours with that tune on it 🙂 (Don’t recall seeing one with Ava Adore)

Guest HTT II

I loved Kluivert me and despite how it panned out I can say it was a privilege to see him in our colours, I always thought he was destined to play for us, but I do remember criticising one of his performances and getting an angry PM from Ghoberx saying we don’t deserve him and that I should be ashamed of myself. Imagine if he was actually Kluivert himself [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Lost In Hollywood, loved the way the lyrics reflected the action and kind of being enticed by the money to NUFC and losing his way. You should release yours with that tune on it 🙂 (Don’t recall seeing one with Ava Adore)

I thought it was in the same video either before or after LIH, but it might have just been one I made I buzzed off Luque at that time :lol:

Just now, HTT II said:

I loved Kluivert me and despite how it panned out I can say it was a privilege to see him in our colours, I always thought he was destined to play for us, but I do remember criticising one of his performances and getting a PM from Ghoberx saying we don’t deserve him and that I should be ashamed of myself. Imagine if he was actually Kluivert himself [emoji38]

Yeah he was such a class player in his day, and even if he was allegedly a Greggs pastie fiend, he still scored a couple of absolutely memorable goals in his time here. Just a shame he had that bell end Souness in charge at the time.

Guest HTT II
Just now, TRon said:

Yeah he was such a class player in his day, and even if he was allegedly a Greggs pastie fiend, he still scored a couple of absolutely memorable goals in his time here. Just a shame he had that bell end Souness in charge at the time.

Aye, you could tell he was instantly the best footballer in our team even when fat, unfit and just here for the fags, booze, birds and pasties. I clapped him off when he scored 3 in a friendly here at SJP. Such a classy footballer.