Gonçalo Ramos

Rich

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Hopefully Charnley follows type and drops the ball with this one 🙂

Showing his vast football knowledge by reading up on who his former employers are looking at then putting a bid in. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Without reading, it'll be a link to another source rather than their own as usual. They're awful now.

Newcastle United target Goncalo Ramos has reportedly turned his nose up at a potential move to Premier League rivals Nottingham Forest. According to Record, (via SportsWitness), Steve Cooper's side made a bid in the region of £27million for the Benfica striker earlier this month.

:lol:

11 minutes ago, LV said:

Newcastle United target Goncalo Ramos has reportedly turned his nose up at a potential move to Premier League rivals Nottingham Forest. According to Record, (via SportsWitness), Steve Cooper's side made a bid in the region of £27million for the Benfica striker earlier this month.

:lol:

Fuck sake man, close the thing down. :lol:

They're just NUFC360 these days in article form.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

25 minutes ago, TRon said:

Yeah he was such a class player in his day, and even if he was allegedly a Greggs pastie fiend, he still scored a couple of absolutely memorable goals in his time here. Just a shame he had that bell end Souness in charge at the time.

Kluivert and Shearer in pro Evo, I forget which year but it was called "winning eleven 7" in the states, are what got me into NUFC in the first place, and football in general for that matter. That was such a fun team to play as because you weren't being a douchebag playing MU or Arse or Madrid, but you could absolutely beat those teams with shearer, kluivert, Robert, and I think Solano was on that team.

Fun times just relentlessly hitting the bong and playing hours of pro Evo with your mates back in the day. It's a shame you can't recapture that as an adult but it's just not a thing any more.

So yeah I have a soft spot for Kluivert too, even though I never even saw him in a match!

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Looks more a striker than a RW and I would prefer to spend the cash on a RW

I’d rather that too. In the short term I’d rather spend the remaining budget on a player that strengthens the starting 11 rather than someone coming off the bench or waiting on Wilson to get injured. 
That said he does look good

25 minutes ago, UpTheToon said:

It says they are holding out for £37m and we are going to bid €30m?

MATHS. 

Its the way we have been going lately. Underbidding for players not for sale. This time it looks like Benfica wants to do a deal, so a step in the right direction hopefully.