Gonçalo Ramos

Rich

15 minutes ago, BottledDog said:

Rich knows what he's doing.

It's part of an elaborate smokescreen to keep the press spies away from sniffing around our other target.

The real target. 

4d chess

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Anyone else reporting this other than Romano? 

Think some local Portuguese journo before him. But it was all pretty vague things like ‘Newcastle may bid for him’ 

1 minute ago, James said:

Why do people think it is a bad thing that I believe in aliens? They are statistically totally real, somewhere.

People think thats a weird opinion? I 100% believe there is life out there, whether its intelligent is another matter, but statistically given the size of the galaxy and the universe, there is life outside of this world.

6 minutes ago, James said:

Why do people think it is a bad thing that I believe in aliens? They are statistically totally real, somewhere.

It depends James, do you mean little green men that have visited this planet?

Or do you mean some sort of life on some distant planet?

The former is batshit and the latter, the science is very much still open to debate. Some say, as suggested, that statistically there has to be life on another planet but I was watching something with Brian Cox who said its possible that we were a complete fluke.

Mind you, having read some opinions on here, the former might not be so batshit. :lol:

5 minutes ago, El Hozzo said:

This cunt signed yet?

He did but from what I can gather has been abducted and anally probed by people from Mars or Sunderland, not entirely clear as they look the same

16 minutes ago, 1964 said:

He did but from what I can gather has been abducted and anally probed by people from Mars or Sunderland, not entirely clear as they look the same

Was he probed standing up or sitting down though

Edited by OpenC

22 minutes ago, 1964 said:

i heard he was probed with a Mars Bar by people from Sunderland.

Don't know what to believe these days.

48 minutes ago, 54 said:

People think thats a weird opinion? I 100% believe there is life out there, whether its intelligent is another matter, but statistically given the size of the galaxy and the universe, there is life outside of this world.

All the straw men on the forum have been giving him a really hard time about it.