Gonçalo Ramos

Rich

Guest HTT II
Just now, Ste said:

Kluivert and Bellamy should have been our strike force at the time but Shearer was never getting benched.

Did he actually have a Kluivert message board?

Basically he was to Kluivert what…

S01E05-qojn7L74-subtitled.jpg

12 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Judging from his YouTube clips he looks like he could play rw atleast if called upon

From his match history he has never played out wide. He's an out and out striker/second striker/attacking midfielder.

42 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Fuck sake man, close the thing down. :lol:

They're just NUFC360 these days in article form.

Has to be said, if the Ronnie Gill was a dog it would’ve been taken round the back of the shed to be euthanised at least 25 years ago.  The website is as broken as the paper is redundant

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Can we get a biggest bedwetter award in the forum awards this year?

Is that like the silver medal position to the pants’ shitter ballon d’Or?

plus, I’d like to respectfully suggest a premature appreciation (…you all know what I mean[ :fwap:]) category. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

In all seriousness I think the only footballer compilation video I recall having good music was the Albert Luque one. Such a shame it got removed. Used to always enjoy watching it even after we signed him and he underwhelmed post injury 🙂

Cracking song from System of a Down iirc. He looked amazing. Shame he was shite.

7 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Is that like the silver medal position to the pants’ shitter ballon d’Or?

plus, I’d like to respectfully suggest a premature appreciation (…you all know what I mean[ :fwap:]) category. 

Don’t think we have enough pants shitters on the board to get an award out of it but there are definitely enough bed wetters

25 minutes ago, KaKa said:

From his match history he has never played out wide. He's an out and out striker/second striker/attacking midfielder.

Perhaps. Doesn’t mean he couldn’t play there? I’m thinking more of a wide forward anyway. Trippier can be the one to cross from deep.

34 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

It's worth remembering that the under-value bids, we're supposedly constantly making, are based on an asking price that nobody would know and a bid price that nobody would know :lol: 

Well who knows. Maybe Ramos is not a top transfer target . Who know? No one. But we are writing stuff in here based just on what the media are saying. What is under value and asking price, no one knows, but i think its safe to say that we have not made an offer that has satisfied the other part. 

Just now, UpTheToon said:

😬 it was a comment on the quality of the article. 

Was just kidding.

But yeah, the article seemed all over the place. The Portuguese reporter yesterday already detailed what they were looking for.