Gonçalo Ramos

Rich

36 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

If we can't go to £40m we won't be signing many good strikers. 

Many said the same about paying £60m for Maddison. But in essence I agree, if we have decided our target players are only a very select group of quality players, then we really will need to be prepared to pay the fees it will take to release them - within reason.

24 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Damn! I’ve only gone and done it again! (Done= Prematurely Appreciated). 

Premature appreciation is a growing problem, I hear.

I find it best to count backwards from 40m or to imagine Michael Owen signing.

8 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Premature appreciation is a growing problem, I hear.

I find it best to count backwards from 40m or to imagine Michael Owen signing.

"Growing" problem? 

Edited by arnonel

Etitike didn't sell me because he looked like another tall giraffe-type player that can't head the fucking ball. Absolutely exhausting to watch those guys you know.

As for this lad my first take away is that the youtube video has a lot of balls not actually going into nets. Not great for me if the best clips you can find of a dude are a bunch of almost-assists. Tbf, I did not watch the whole thing.

17 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

Etitike didn't sell me because he looked like another tall giraffe-type player that can't head the fucking ball. Absolutely exhausting to watch those guys you know.

As for this lad my first take away is that the youtube video has a lot of balls not actually going into nets. Not great for me if the best clips you can find of a dude are a bunch of almost-assists. Tbf, I did not watch the whole thing.

Maybe it’s because I’m a shortass, but I can’t stand the unelegant way tall whispy players often move.

19 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

28 minutes ago, Ste said:

Man, compilation music has gone way downhill since the compilation video that has yet to be topped.

In all seriousness I think the only footballer compilation video I recall having good music was the Albert Luque one. Such a shame it got removed. Used to always enjoy watching it even after we signed him and he underwhelmed post injury 🙂