João Pedro

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Weird, I would have thought you'd be impressed that he's literally doing the thing you claim he never does. 

I’m just winding you up man.

I just find it really odd that people treat him like some kind of gospel when it’s clear as day that he’s a news aggregator. He rarely (if ever) breaks stories, and when he does he appears to just be making educated guesses / jumps the gun.

I just think it’s hilarious that people give his “here we go” bullshit more weight than actual journalists with actual ability and actual sources.

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

I just find it really odd that people treat him like some kind of gospel when it’s clear as day that he’s a news aggregator. He rarely (if ever) breaks stories, and when he does he appears to just be making educated guesses / jumps the gun.

I just think it’s hilarious that people give his “here we go” bullshit more weight than actual journalists with actual ability and actual sources.

But literally all of what you're saying here is complete bollocks mate :lol:

51 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Never watched him play before but is he RW and will be playing instead of Almiron or will he be a backup striker? 

34 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

Seen a few Watford fans say his best position is a number 10, seem quite emphatic with that too. 

Mate described him as more of a 10 than a direct Wilson replacement. Rates him and reckons with the right development will get even better.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Sports journalists are rarely actual journalists. There is way too much latitude for when these pricks are wrong.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Is there something that makes him not an actual journalist? Is it because he doesn't have a byline in a dying newspaper?

And do you honestly believe he has no sources?

3 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

Mate described him as more of a 10 than a direct Wilson replacement. Rates him and reckons with the right development will get even better.

Yeh seen a few people nail down number 10 as his best role - wonder what we've got in mind for him.

4 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

He's not just a news aggregator though. He has his own sources, he's actually friends with Watfords owners for example. A lot of the time he won't be the first to report transfers but a lot of times he is the first. And even when he isn't the first his confirmation is so well respected that it's become what most fans look for as confirmation of a transfer, over a lot of sports journalists.

11 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

But literally all of what you're saying here is complete bollocks mate :lol:

Why?

Is he a news aggregator? Yes

Is he a tap-in merchant? Yes

Is he actually a journalist? He’s had a few cameos on Sky Italia since he became popular on Twitter. (Edit…I stand corrected on that… yes he is technically a journalist and has been for a while)

If you can point me in the direction of any/many stories he’s actually broken though, please feel free, because I follow him and all I see is the same stuff regurgitated after other more legitimate sources have broken something.

What he is VERY good at, though, is creating a brand around himself and a sense of legitimacy when the substance of what he is saying is usually already common knowledge.

Edited by Shadow Puppets

4 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

He's not just a news aggregator though. He has his own sources, he's actually friends with Watfords owners for example. A lot of the time he won't be the first to report transfers but a lot of times he is the first. And even when he isn't the first his confirmation is so well respected that it's become what most fans look for as confirmation of a transfer, over a lot of sports journalists.

He got the sar call wrong 

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

Why?

Is he a news aggregator? Yes

Is he a tap-in merchant? Yes

Is he actually a journalist? He’s had a few cameos on Sky Italia since he became popular on Twitter.

If you can point me in the direction of any/many stories he’s actually broken, please feel free.

Why? Because literally everything you've said is wrong?

I'm pretty sure I've seen Hans and others explain this to you so I'm not sure why you keep wanting to look daft, like.

Not sure why you would put more trust in sports journalists with 'real sources' and 'ability' either. It's not the '90s.

4 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

Any chance this is who we're signing instead of Paqueta/Maddison?

Perhaps we see him as the most advanced of our midfield three with Bruno and Joe behind him?

My impression was always that we see him as a CF who can play on the wing a bit but sounds like that may not be the case necessarily?

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Why? Because literally everything you've said is wrong?

I'm pretty sure I've seen Hans and others explain this to you so I'm not sure why you keep wanting to look daft, like.

Not sure why you would put more trust in sports journalists with 'real sources' and 'ability' either. It's not the '90s.

Look daft? I just find it hilarious that people put their faith in a news aggregator with a catchphrase.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Look daft? I just find it hilarious that people put their faith in a news aggregator with a catchphrase.

Wey he's not a news aggregator, that's part of why you look daft, and people put faith in him because his catchphrase has a 100% record :lol:

But aye, laugh away chuckles