João Pedro

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Nobody seems sure if the bids have been accepted? I mean, Watford and Newcastle must know. 

I think he's saying nobody seems sure if it was 2 or 3 bids that got rejected but none of our offers so far have been accepted? 

Here are the ways I could see Romano's info being wrong after the fact:

1) Watford accepted a verbal / unofficial offer and we're now being slow with making it official potentially due to Wilson news or other options

2) Watford accepted a verbal / unofficial offer and then got an offer from Everton and are being dicks about it or the player is potentially more interested in them

That said, I still think it's done and all of this is a bunch of nonsense around different definitions of "done" that Luke is on the wrong side of.

11 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Nobody seems sure if the bids have been accepted? I mean, Watford and Newcastle must know. 

In Edwards's head if he doesn't know and none of his contacts know, nobody must know. And I don't mean that facetiously, he's that self-important.

8 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Basically both parties went out on a bender, woke up in bed with each other and neither can remember what happened or what was said and done.

So you’re saying we’re going to have to wait until about 7ish on Friday evening when they are both getting tipsy and have the horn on?

then someone will blink first and send a flirty text. Then fingers crossed everyone crumbles and a deal late Fri/early sat?

Please put that baldy wind up wanker behind a NSFW spoiler when you post his drivel, hes such a negative wanker.

He's a fucking mood hoover that shouldnt have a job reporting on NUFC matters, sucked Bruce off none stop and admitted to deliberately winding NUFC fans up.