João Pedro

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

So we supposedly bid £25m plus add ons for Pedro and the same for Harrison a while ago.  It seems we either haven’t got or not willing to spend £30m more this window.

I’m sure we bid more for Maddison? 

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

So we supposedly bid £25m plus add ons for Pedro and the same for Harrison a while ago.  It seems we either haven’t got or not willing to spend £30m more this window.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Don’t think it’s that, we seemingly have valuations of players and we won’t go beyond that. 

If Miggy goes we still need Pedro and Harrison and a Striker and probably a Centre Midfielder to cover Shelvey.

Make everything so much harder for us regardless of how much we could get for Almiron.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don’t think selling any first team players is really on the cards. Would be very surprised. 

If they're one of the first team players we're already looking to replace, I can see it. Miggy for even £20m is a no brainer imo.

15 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, we've bid more and signed a player for more than £30m this window. We do seem to love being linked with players in that £35m sweet spot though.

reckon that's the top end of talent who'll join a non-CL side, and also operating in our (current) wage structure.

On his podcast, Fab once again reported that a deal was agreed yesterday and the paperwork was being sorted.

He also said that Edwards was a bald cunt and he wants to fight him. Make of that what you will.

Edited by The Prophet

20 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Don’t think it’s that, we seemingly have valuations of players and we won’t go beyond that. 

Who thinks Pedro is worth more than 30M? There is a reason no one else is interested.  He's a project that doesn't score.  I would be happy with the 25m +5m add ons but paying above that seems crazy when we need more than one signing. 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

On his podcast, Fab once again reported that a deal was agreed yesterday and the paperwork was being sorted.

He also said that Edwards was a bald cunt abd he wants to fight him. Make of that what you will.

I've never been one for watching boxing, UFC etc. It's always seemed strange that people would watch a sport where the aim is to inflict physical damage.......but that I would pay good money to watch.

23 minutes ago, madras said:

I've never been one for watching boxing, UFC etc. It's always seemed strange that people would watch a sport where the aim is to inflict physical damage.......but that I would pay good money to watch.

It's the thrill and the agony. What's on the line for both guys is more than a win or loss.

MMA is the fastest growing sport, simply because its bloody exciting how unpredictable it is.

11 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

It's the thrill and the agony. What's on the line for both guys is more than a win or loss.

MMA is the fastest growing sport, simply because its bloody exciting how unpredictable it is.

No thrill in it for me.