Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Kanji may well be right. I just have an undying hate for Klinsmann after he left Donovan at home in 2014 :lol:

Also the constant changing of tactics and faith in some shit (Beckerman for instnce) I've found concernig since I don't really think the team plays much better football than they did under Bradley, which was one of the things I thought would change with Klinsmann.

I'm not sure who better could replace Klinsmann at the moment though, so it's all a moot point really.

Frankly Donovan is as much to blame as Klinsmann. I would have taken him, and think it was a big mistake not to. But Donovan's attitude has been horrendous at times. the guy could have had a much better career given his talent, but drive was always an issue. In 2001 when he came to San Jose, the Earthquakes used to come to a pub after the home games. Donovan would stay 15 minutes (don't blame him as we was not old enough to drink), but act like a moody cunt all the time. Such a contrast to DeRosario. Really nice guy and a fantastic player. If only he was American...

Granted I only met Donovan twice, so not exactly a large sample size of data. He could have had an off day both times, or I am just an odious cunt and the other guys were being polite :(

With the new season looming, as a Canadian, where can I watch every single game online, legally? I don't mind paying (and even have a VPN if needed), but having been a cord-cutter, my only option is to stream, and I wish to stream well, in HD. Any suggestions (creative or otherwise) welcome.

Frankly Donovan is as much to blame as Klinsmann. I would have taken him, and think it was a big mistake not to. But Donovan's attitude has been horrendous at times. the guy could have had a much better career given his talent, but drive was always an issue. In 2001 when he came to San Jose, the Earthquakes used to come to a pub after the home games. Donovan would stay 15 minutes (don't blame him as we was not old enough to drink), but act like a moody cunt all the time. Such a contrast to DeRosario. Really nice guy and a fantastic player. If only he was American...

Granted I only met Donovan twice, so not exactly a large sample size of data. He could have had an off day both times, or I am just an odious cunt and the other guys were being polite :(

Suck it, Yankee.

http://www.tbgclan.com/attachments/1491764_10152326283097929_7366823909965390783_n-jpg.4703/

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, stopped working at the start of the second half and never came back. I tried other games and other devices and no luck.

Ok that's what happened with mine, very frustrating. Last weekend I couldn't get it working on chrome either.

TT, usually a solid source of ITK, says several European clubs are eyeing up Gyasi Zardes.

German newspaper last week mentioned 1860 Munich and mlssoccer.com is now reporting Genk are among the teams.

Edit: Keith Costigan tweeted adding Reading and Brighton to the mix

Zelalem going on loan to Rangers until January, with an option to extend for the whole year.

I'm glad he'll be getting regular playing time but they couldn't even get him a spot in the SPL? Second division Scottish football ffs, what a waste.

• 3 weeks later...