Alexander Isak

Disco

Just now, TK-421 said:

Great to hear him talking here, and out on his own, clearly settled in now and full of confidence now.

He seems a really good, level-headed lad. Standard for the guys we've brought in over the past year.

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just look at it man. Like butter wouldn't melt and then shushes Navas and the fans. 

The composure for that pen - awesome :giggs:

On 15/03/2023 at 15:58, FLUMPO235 said:

Down side of having good players again, international football can fuck off and risk other teams players. :sad:

I think it actually might help isak this time. He could definitely do with a bit more match fitness if Eddie is to be believed.

On 16/03/2023 at 09:01, Cronky said:

Like many, I was getting exasperated at the reluctance to start with this guy, but I'm now starting to think that Eddie may have played a blinder. He's protected the guy from aggravating his injury, increased his fitness, given him time to integrate, but also fuelled the guy's motivation to prove himself and nail down his place. Given his talent, I think Isak has slightly underachieved in his career, but I wonder if Eddie has now created a bit of a monster.

Absolutely, it was the same thing he did with Bruno when he first came in, and you could see it meant that Bruno came in straight away with a bit of fire in his belly.

Folks just need to let Eddie do his thing. He's a boss.