Alexander Isak

Disco

8 minutes ago, Stottie said:

A goal resulting from where Isak receives the ball with that many defenders in place is Messi level.

Maybe he'll never do it again, but wow, jaw dropping stuff.

Maybe he will do it again, maybe it's Maybelline.

I know it feels stupid he doesn’t get an assist, but it’s like not giving a striker a deflected goal when he’s gone on an amazing run but his shot is off target. Understandable. But it doesn’t make it any less brilliant. Absolutely immoral stuff. 

12 minutes ago, Heron said:

The glorious gazelle, running rampant through the tall Everton grass, skipping gallantly as he leaves the other animals in his dust, gleefully maneuvering like a soft whisper in the wind and issuing the sucker punch into the ground of Goodison.

Traversing through terrified toffees on not-so transient terrains he traveled, tricked and then chipped.

21 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

He's so good I'm embarrassed to have him. Like we skipped the build and got a galactico.

Wat a f*cking player. A beautiful watch before you even get to the productivity.

It is too satisfying having him man, while everyone else was fumbling around second guessing because of one season's goal record. He was right there for everyone else to grab, same as it was with Bruno.

I love what the recruitment team is doing and we just need to continue in this same manner. Lets keep getting these types that can really make their name at Newcastle as elite footballers.

5 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

I know its been posted but this needs to be pinned to the top of the forum for weeks

Ian Darke sounds like he wants to put a pistol in his mouth and pull the trigger. Imagine being paid to watch that live and sounding so down about it.