Alexander Isak

Disco

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

This is it; they're examples from years ago; I can think of so few effective dribblers in my time supporting the club. Jonas maybe another one who stands out from the last twenty years? It wasn't really Robert's game was it? Could be wrong, don't remember loads from his time. 

Very exciting the thought of us having a pile of them all at once. Kinda why I'm sad we've jettisoned the Pedro idea, but assume there's another trick up our sleeve yet. 

I seem to remember Routledge being a canny dribbler in the Championship at least.

Jonas? Felt like I'd seen nothing like him at Old Trafford, but I was running on about 2 hours' sleep. :lol:

They're both fucking ages ago as well now really. 

Trippier said they had exciting plans, and every signing this summer has got better and better. Buzzing about this, I hope our deals go our way in the last week and I think we can really push on.

Pleased to get a forward in. Hope he’s as good as most of you are saying as I’ll be honest I’ve never seen him play for his clubs and the only player to catch my eye for Sweden last tournament from the bit I saw of them was the stocky blonde No.10.

Surprised no one has mentioned the dig at Romano on the clubs tweet…

Here. We. Go. 🙂

Superb signing & real statement of intent.  Can't wait to see him playing.

Does anyone have access to the older transfer rumours threads?  I'd love to see who we were being linked with at this point last year.

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, ikri said:

Superb signing & real statement of intent.  Can't wait to see him playing.

Does anyone have access to the older transfer rumours threads?  I'd love to see who we were being linked with at this point last year.

We were heavily linked with someone called nee won!